Life in the Lifeboat - 10 days at a time #7

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Getting cold out but that's making me row harder. Another damp free day yesterday!
  • Getting lonely rowing with no fellow life boaters to yell to. Boat's staying dry and I broke into the 270's yesterday.

Anybody else having a hard time posting?
  • Quote: Getting lonely rowing with no fellow life boaters to yell to. Boat's staying dry and I broke into the 270's yesterday.

Anybody else having a hard time posting?
    Poor J.. you aren't alone! I'm grunting and breathless. Hardly energy to talk!! Still dry. I think I saw the scale move.

Parents are here for the holidays!! Trying to not stress. It'll be over soon.

Hugs,
    Ratkity
  • The virus has finally gone away, but oy my calories were horrible the last few days. Today I'm back OP with calories and tomorrow I hope to get back with exercising. We're not going anywhere for the holidays, so the next 10 days I hope will be OP for calories and exercise.
  • Life has been crazy so sorry if I have been absent for the last few days. Once I got over the struggle of baking on the weekend I have kept close to plan. I have seen the scale move and are now at 325.6 Feeling good about this !
  • Just realized that today is the 23rd which I guess means the next 10 days in the Lifeboat should start. Does anyone know if this will start again after Christmas?
  • Oh dear!! No worries, I shall start a new thread to help us through the holidaze.

MOVE ONTO OUR NEXT 10 DAY LIFEBOAT THREAD #8

See ya there!