Life in the Lifeboat - 10 days at a time #7

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • I'm in the boat. I need to be drinking water, not swimming in it...
  • Just stopping by to wish you all well on this 10 days.

I can't believe you're up to the 7th round and I haven't managed to get in with you yet. I should be able to make #8.
  • I'm splashing about a bit again today. I knew it would be a rough day because of errands which required me to eat out, and I made good food choices for the most part, water and tea to drink, soups and salads... but the words "rangoon" and "crab" were uttered, which put me over calories. Plus PMS is in full swing and my pants went from fine to snug overnight, which is demotivating me a bit.
  • Overall a good day yesterday. Gonna do my best to make it a good one today.
  • I had another good day yesterday. Hubby will be gone at meal time today so I should be able to breeze through today.
  • Somebody throw me the life preserver and have Rat's fluffy towel ready please.
  • Quote: Somebody throw me the life preserver and have Rat's fluffy towel ready please.
    Heads Up, Carol!!! One life preserver and towel coming your way.
  • Get your warm fluffy towels here!

Get this, I bought some goodies from a bake sale to support our charity drive. Tried one of them and it was nasty!! How can someone mess up a brownie? Tossed those puppies!! Then tried the chocolate. Nasty again! Some international thing. Tossed it. So despite my efforts, I stayed relatively dry and am handing out towels again.

Protein was low, but still tracking.

Hugs,
    Ratkity
  • I am in the boat. Yesterday was POP, but no exercise in sight. I really need to figure out a new routine.
  • Good day yesterday. WW didn't go so well. Gained about 1/2 lb. Think I absorbed some of the water from the bottom of the boat. Rowing strongly today though.
  • Accidentally on plan today thanks to a lot of soup. Hubby's prediction that we'd get sick because his co-workers had colds was right. Thankfully I had energy to buy some soup and make a pot as well.
  • I actually managed to stay in control yesterday despite some bad news concerning my mother's health.
    Until further notice it's gonna be all about mom and I, focusing on what a wonderful mother I have, and not using food to pacify me when I start feeling down or depressed.
  • Hugs to you and mom Learn - anything I can do?
  • hugs learn!! take care of yourself and your mom!

Im doing good right now and scales moved down a bit today. Still got a long way to go to be back where they were just a week ago.
  • Kept dry, but feel I could have done better. Today I will!