finally starting tomorrow

• Hi all, been lurking here for months finally got everything together to start plan on strictly alternatives...Was just needing a little support as i am very nervous about the first three days and what to expect. Also supplements i cant seem to get the spreadsheets to come up on my pc so do i just follow the dosages on the bottles of supplements? I have cal/mag, omega 3.6.9. potassium and centrum womens multi... Any and all imput would be great! Thanks in advance for the support and am looking forward to joining you all on this journey!
  • Welcome!!! I am heading out the door, but wanted to welcome you!! I will be back later this morning and can find the supplement spreadsheets to post, or you can search the forums. There is a good PDF file with all the supplements laid out. It's important to take the supplements the way IP directs because since we are on such a limited diet we need to get the nutrients that we aren't getting from food from supplements.
  • Good Luck! I'm just finishing my second week, and I love it. I use the IP products. To be quite honest, my only problem during the first three days was a little bit of fatigue. I didn't have the headaches or some of the other symptoms. I guess I was one of the lucky ones! Just stick with it. I've finally reached the point where I'm not hungry between meals, but if I postpone eating, then my stomach starts growling. If you get hungry, drink some hot herbal tea. That really works. I've also found that doing something to distract yourself helps. Again good luck, and stick with it!
  • Quote:
    Hi all, been lurking here for months finally got everything together to start plan on strictly alternatives...Was just needing a little support as i am very nervous about the first three days and what to expect. Also supplements i cant seem to get the spreadsheets to come up on my pc so do i just follow the dosages on the bottles of supplements? I have cal/mag, omega 3.6.9. potassium and centrum womens multi... Any and all imput would be great! Thanks in advance for the support and am looking forward to joining you all on this journey!
    I am on day 13 and have lost 9 pounds. Things really get easier after day 3. I did have a couple of headaches the first few days, but they do go away. As for the vitamins, I take 1 multi vitamin and potassium pill with my breakfast, 1 multi vitamin with my lunch, 2 cal mag with dinner and the other 2 before bed. After the first week, you really will not be as hungry. This program really works and is very easy to follow. Best of luck to you and what keeps me going is "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." My aunt got me on the program and I love using her quote!

Starting weight 179
    Today 170
  • Quote: Hi all, been lurking here for months finally got everything together to start plan on strictly alternatives...Was just needing a little support as i am very nervous about the first three days and what to expect. Also supplements i cant seem to get the spreadsheets to come up on my pc so do i just follow the dosages on the bottles of supplements? I have cal/mag, omega 3.6.9. potassium and centrum womens multi... Any and all imput would be great! Thanks in advance for the support and am looking forward to joining you all on this journey!
    Welcome and the good luck with the diet. I have been on just about every diet out there and this really is the easiest one I have been on. The first 3 to 4 days is so different for everyone. For me it was pretty nasty, but my daughter breezed right through it. Either way, hang in there and know the symptoms will pass as the toxins leave your body.
  • Welcome precious, this is a great program and I do believe you will enjoy it. Its very strict but totally worth it. Lots of information around here along with recipes and ton's of support....good luck in your journey!
  • Welcome. This program is fantastic. Stick with it - especially through the first week. There are so many of us that are testiments to how fabulous IP really is.

Good luck!
  • Welcome and good luck! You'll do great

This is by far the easiest 'diet' I've ever done. Granted, I'm still a newbie (I have my first weigh in tomorrow!) but honestly, the first week was easy as (dare I say) pie!

I didn't have any bad side affects (no head-aches/fatigue/anything) and I was honestly FULL since day #1!

Having such a strict and rigid plan leaves you with no worries or grey areas. Follow the plan and it will work.

I peeked at the scale this morning, and while it's by no means official, I seem to be down 7lbs my first week. We'll see what the scale at the clinic says
  • So sorry, I searched and searched and couldn't find the spreadsheet with the IP supplements on it Maybe someone better at searching than me can find it!
  • Is this what you are looking for?