Time to call it...GOAL! (pics)

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • Xx
  • Wow! You look great! Congrats on your hard work and success!!!
  • Congratulations! Wishing you continued success at maintenance.
  • You look wonderful! Congrats!
  • Hot! Hot! Hot! Congratulations!
  • I can't see pics at work, but YAY!!! Great job! You rock!
  • WOW WOW WOW! Thank you for posting you look amazing!!!!
  • Thank you for sharing your story!! So Inspirational!! Congratulations...you look great and I like to hear that you didn't take any shortcuts, just hard work, working out, and watching your calories. Just curious--when you were losing weight, about how many calories were you eating a day and how often were you working out? Did you limit carbs/sugar or just rely mostly on calroie counting? I have about 40 lbs to lose and trying to find the best plan for me! Right now I am doing Wonderslim and eating a lean meal for dinner (meat & veggies). Any tips or things that worked best for you would be helpful to all of us!!
  • I can't see pics at work either but wanted to say Congrats! You must feel fabulous!!
  • Wow, you must feel fantastic! What an accomplishment. Now you get to enjoy your new body you worked so hard for! Congrats
  • Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • I wanna be you lol

you look amazing, sexy and FIT, congratulations, that's quite an achievement
  • You look incredible! Congrats!
  • wow!! what a great story and amazing progress!! I HOPE to do the same!! Thanks for the inspiration and CONGRATS on a job well done!
  • I forgot to mention that my weight gain started with infertility stuff too--several failed treatments including 2 failed IVFs, then bed rest during my one and only pregnancy.