IP Daily Chat Wednesday 12/7/11

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Happy Wednesday!
    Hey everyone,

Brrr... it's cold here in Georgia today too. My daughter is wishing for snow, but she does that every day LOL.

Congratulations on the "regular size" purchase Dana! I am eagerly anticipating that day myself! I am all about jeans, and there's a pair at Walmart I've got my eye on... My budget is very tight these days.

I am hungry and ready to go make my lunch! I have lots to do today, cleaning and Christmas stuff and I haven't really started yet. I guess I'd better get off the computer and get to work!

Have a wonderful OP day everyone!
  • Hi Everyone... tomorrow is my first WI... long week! Whew....Like reading all of your encouraging posts to each other!
  • Weather will actually be "warmer" in SD today with a high of around 35 degrees!! Please wish me luck, everyone. I am switching to alternatives as of tomorrow. I am a little bit nervous, but encouraged by all of you. Speaking of dreams, I dreamed about a great big loaf of fresh baked bread. I was so excited as I sliced it to put in the toaster, until it turned out that it was made of green beans and IP mushroom soup!!
  • Quote: Heyyyy Everyone...

Had our quarterly meeting this morning... So alot of people havent seen me since July... I received quite a few compliments!! defiantly a nice way to start a day!
    Well is that going to get you outta this FUNK you in???...it better!!!

Good morning everyone, Just got back from my WI down another 1.3 lbs. This weather is horrible for arthritis that is for sure, mine is in full swing today so my WI wasn't so great. Just means next week I should have a good one!!!. Hope everyone is having a good day, I am going to try to have one that is for sure!!!
  • Quote: Hi Everyone... tomorrow is my first WI... long week! Whew....Like reading all of your encouraging posts to each other!
    Good luck on your first weigh in! I hope it blows you away!
  • Quote: Weather will actually be "warmer" in SD today with a high of around 35 degrees!! Please wish me luck, everyone. I am switching to alternatives as of tomorrow. I am a little bit nervous, but encouraged by all of you. Speaking of dreams, I dreamed about a great big loaf of fresh baked bread. I was so excited as I sliced it to put in the toaster, until it turned out that it was made of green beans and IP mushroom soup!!
    That's hilarious! Glad to hear you're staying OP, even in your dreams! I've been having dreams of eating off plan, at least several times a week. At first I'd wake up panicked, but now when I wake up I think, "cool, a freebie!".
  • Quote: Good morning everyone!!!

Another fine day here in the PNW... actually I am really tired, I am really sore, and busy as all heck at work.
    But see how full of it I can be!!!

I am working with my clinic to try and become a coach for them, not really as an extra job, but to pay it forward and try and help some of the others out there that have a harder time on the program, I feel like I could really help motivate some people out there.

I hope everyone is having a good morning, everyone stay positive and stay OP!!!
    I love that idea! You would be great! I feel like IP needs more guy coaches.
  • Quote: Weather will actually be "warmer" in SD today with a high of around 35 degrees!! Please wish me luck, everyone. I am switching to alternatives as of tomorrow. I am a little bit nervous, but encouraged by all of you. Speaking of dreams, I dreamed about a great big loaf of fresh baked bread. I was so excited as I sliced it to put in the toaster, until it turned out that it was made of green beans and IP mushroom soup!!
    LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! Hopefully next time you'll dream you'll enjoy the "real" thing...
  • So satisfied at lunch today...I ate one of IP's new Chocolate Chip cookies and had 2 cups of crispy, salty kale chips!!! YUM!!!
  • Good morning everyone! I went for my WI this morning, down another lb and lost an inch from my waist and an inch from my left thigh (the right one has never been measured, lol). I start phase 3 tomorrow, can't wait. I already have my breakfast planned out. It's so cold here, but it was nice to wake up to a fire in the fire place, thanks to my wonderful husband! I haven't been around too much lately, super busy with the kids and my uncle who has been really sick. My parents are still on a cruise, so I have had to step in and handle all of his stuff. Hoping things settle down soon here. I'm tired.
  • Good afternoon everyone,

Still coughing here but its a constant dry cough which means..asthma..always happens to me when i get sick Helps if i don't talk, lol

Dh brought step-daughter (9) to the dr. yesterday as she's been sick for over a week and she has pneumonia she's not too upset about missing school for the rest of the week though!

I can't believe how fast christmas is coming, too many things to do, not enough money and not enough time! Yikes!

Been trying to cut down on my water but its hard...this diet makes you really thirsty, lol.

Have a great IP day!
  • Thanks for your support guys, I appreciate it, I think I could help motivate a lot of people. I have a lot of people on campus ask me how I did it and I try to get them to call down to the clinic, I think I could recruit a lot more people if they knew they were actually going to work with me on it.

Congrats Lisa, you know that's almost a WI that I can get on you about, it wasn't that great? Let's see, that is still 1.3 pounds you will never see again lol.

At 108 you have nothing to complain about, and I know you really aren't but it's the closest I have been to being able to give you a hard time.

Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • Quote: Good morning everyone! I went for my WI this morning, down another lb and lost an inch from my waist and an inch from my left thigh (the right one has never been measured, lol). I start phase 3 tomorrow, can't wait. I already have my breakfast planned out. It's so cold here, but it was nice to wake up to a fire in the fire place, thanks to my wonderful husband! I haven't been around too much lately, super busy with the kids and my uncle who has been really sick. My parents are still on a cruise, so I have had to step in and handle all of his stuff. Hoping things settle down soon here. I'm tired.
    Hopefully things will calm down for you but it will probably be busy for you until after the holidays. Congrats on the phase 3!!

Quote: Thanks for your support guys, I appreciate it, I think I could help motivate a lot of people. I have a lot of people on campus ask me how I did it and I try to get them to call down to the clinic, I think I could recruit a lot more people if they knew they were actually going to work with me on it.

Congrats Lisa, you know that's almost a WI that I can get on you about, it wasn't that great? Let's see, that is still 1.3 pounds you will never see again lol.

At 108 you have nothing to complain about, and I know you really aren't but it's the closest I have been to being able to give you a hard time.

Keep up the great work everyone!!
    HAHAHA......you can give me a hard time every now and then....lol....I am not complaining at all. Only complaining I am doing is this weather is making my arthritis worse so I am not losing my normal numbers! and yes you are right its 1.3 gone
  • Hello all!!
    Congrats on the WI and all NSV
    I had my WI yesterday, down about 2 pounds!!! Losing around waist and hips, and unfortunately, on chest The only part of me I wanted to keep!!! Anywayzzzz..... I feel so much better, not like I'm dragging through the day, and not feeling hungry at all...had to make myself eat my lunch veggies.
    Keep at it IPeeps!!!
  • Well, day 8 of being sick... i think it finally affected my weight loss. Only down 0.8 bs... but also down 0.8% in fat too. Im not entirely bummed because i think its going to be a trend with me every 3rd week to not loose. Am i right? i think i remember reading someone else's post about that. I think i am going to try to go back to the doctor, and see what going on with me. I hate being sick! Blah!

Also, question. What should your water % be... low or high? my coach confuses me so much, but this week i blame it on not being able to concentrate!