Thursday Chatters for December

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Okay, it's Tuesday and everyone is going back to work----except teachers!
    I hope we all have a good OP day. I sure need one.

• Hi everyone
    I hope you all had a great and Merry Christmas-I spent it with my sister and her family(Christmas Eve) and Christmas Day my brother and his lady and I went to visit my other sister then my mom. We had monday and today off-it's really nice to be back in Ottawa. My car made it back last tuesday-so it only took a week to get here. My furniture and boxes are still in transit somewhere. Hopefully I get them soon. I'm going to rent an apartment from my sister-her man has just finished installing laminate flooring in it and is now painting. So right now I'm living out of suitcases again!! I should be used to that by now. I really think that this is it for major moves for me. Everyone seems happy to see me back at work. I'm hoping with this position I might get to do a little bit of travelling to our other offices. It seems that I'm now an executive assistant!!! just means I do more things for the owner-like arrange his travel and also that of the VP's - I'll still do my security clearance things and workers compensation. It looks like I'll be busy-they must have really wanted me back because they flew me back!!-
    Was Santa good to you all? I'm sure he was
    As for program-come the new year that's it for me-back at it

well, back to work tomorrow for me-I hope you all have a great evening and thanks for always being here. look at our profiles-a lot of us have been together for almost 12 years. that's a long time
    maureen
  • Maureen, it sounds like you are happy now. Yea!!!
  • Lots of stuff going on for everyone.

I'm doing well. Officially back on the wagon and looking forward to a great New Year. Weighed in today and gained 2 lbs which in my opinion isn't that bad for not WI for 3 weeks. I'll have it off by next WI.

Not much planned for this weekend. We'll be heading over to Justin's brother's to exchange gifts and the 1st we'll be celebrating my younger sister's birthday. Hard to believe she'll be 16.

Hope everyone is doing well.
  • Hi all,
    Dori, it's great to hear from you and know that you are weighing in and are OP. I am journaling every bite and that should help me.

Maureen, when can you move into your apartment?

Susan, tell us what you've been up to.

Jeanne, how is your weather?

janelle, I'm sure this is a busy week with the people off. Take it easy and save a little time for yourself!!!!

Let's all have a great New Years Eve.