T.A.M Metamorphosis

• Hello Ladies,
    I thought I would start a new conversation on this topic since there has not been an active conversation since October.

I have received my TAM Metamorphosis Omnicentric and I am on day 2 of the first 10 days.

I will not be following the diet plan included in the program because I have had success on South Beach and I find it to be a healthier and more balanced option for me.
    I have also created a new workout calender and measurements chart for myself and i am happy to share it with any one who wants it.

Here are my starting measurements and I will be posting new measurements every time I start a new section.
    Weight 153
    BMI 29.5
    Body Fat 31.5%
    Neck 13.75"
    Bust 39"
    L Arm/ R Arm 12.5"/12.5"
    Waist 36.5"
    Hips 42.5"
    L Thigh/R Thigh 25.5"/25.5"

I hope to hear from from some of the other TAM Meta girls out there.
  • Hey there! I loved, and I mean LOVED Metamorphosis. I was doing Omnicentric, but I had to stop because it tweaked my back bad. For what I gather, I should have started with her Mat or PostPregnancy workouts (or both). I want to go back to Meta as soon as my doctor tells me I'm good to do it.

I hope you see amazing results!! I know I did - after the first five or six workouts my clothes looked better on me
  • I'm interested in people's results too. I'm thinking of asking for this set for xmas. I'm a bit scared to drop my weights to just 3lbs, goes against what most people recommend, and this time last year I was doing CLX with 20lb dumbbells! TA has a nicely toned body for lifting only 3lbs though.
  • Hi ladies,
    I am posting to update. I have had some issues at home and have not been able to workout like the program calls for but I am still at it. Thanks for the support.
  • I just saw the infomercial for this, and am interested to know how well it works.