101 Pounds lost, as of today (only another 150 left to go).

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Yeah, I can finally say that I've lost "more than 100 lbs" rather than "almost 100 lbs."

Yeah!!!!!!!!

First time (in 40 years of dieting) that I've ever lost triple digits before.
  • Congratulations!!!!...it is a wonderful feeling isn't it??...I am at 106 right now hopefully tomorrow when I WI I will be at 110 and in the 270's!!!
  • Congratulations! Well done! Execellently done in fact! Pat yourself on the back you deserve it! I have been waiting for you to announce that you have lost 100 pounds. You are such an inspiration.
  • Quote: Congratulations!!!!...it is a wonderful feeling isn't it??...I am at 106 right now hopefully tomorrow when I WI I will be at 110 and in the 270's!!!
    Yes! I want to tell everyone I meet. Or maybe get a t-shirt printed up.
  • Kaplods! Well done, well done! I'm so used to reading your words, which are always inspirational in themselves, that I haven't looked at your numbers for ages. Over 100lbs lost, is absolutely fantastic! You're a double inspiration!
  • WOW! Way to go! And thanks for all the times you said the words that kept me going.
  • Congrats!
  • WOW!!! You are amazing! You are truly, honestly such an inspiration for so many! Thank you!
  • Such WONDERFUL news! I love reading your posts - you are always so thoughtful and insightful. Do you have a reward planned?
  • Congrats Kaplods!!

You are an inspiration to all of us
  • Congratulations!
  • WOW! You are really doing great!

I have a theory in life. I never want to say the word "I should have."
    If I do it and I fail - I tried. If I do it and I succeed - better for me.
    ~ Vincent Ardolino ... Captain, Amberjack V ~
  • Way to go, Kaplods!!! What an awesome accomplishment!
  • I noticed your ticker on the 'crumbles' post! AWESOME!!!!! You've really peeled off the pounds lately - have you made specific changes?
  • Wow! That's fantastic! You are so inspiring!
    Keep up the good work!
    I believe in you!
    Tessa