diet buddy please

• Hi everyone
    I am on week 6 and have lost 19lbs. Totally loving the program! Past few days I have had "cheating" thoughts. I have been hungry and sick of what seems to be the same ole food. I have found some great recipes - so I will try them. Just wondering if anyone would like to be buddy supporters. I think I could really use one and benefit from a buddy. I would also be a great supporter.
  • Are you on Facebook? if so add the group Southern 3FC....some of us have been chattin in there durin the day
  • Do u know if u stay in ketosis the whole time.
    My coach said I would not be in ketosis forever and not to get upset when I am not.
    I am on week three have lost ten pounds. I am having food cravings to. Could be I am about to start. I am thinking I got months to go. I live my clothes look better. I would be glad to be a buddy with u.
  • I would love to be a buddy with you too. I am on week three almost four and like to have a support buddy.
  • I am also on week three almost four. Are u on fb
  • I would believe you would stay in ketosis the whole time if you are following the protocol to a T. I am not certain on this though, just my opinion.
  • She has lost over a hundred pounds and is training a ton of people.
    That is what I thought. She said after awhile I would not show on the ketostix I am in ketosis. I don't remember the reason behind it. She just told me to not get upset when I see this happen. I am upset I have not lost this week,but I lost so much first two weeks.
  • Quote: She has lost over a hundred pounds and is training a ton of people.
    That is what I thought. She said after awhile I would not show on the ketostix I am in ketosis. I don't remember the reason behind it. She just told me to not get upset when I see this happen. I am upset I have not lost this week,but I lost so much first two weeks.
    Your body is just catching up to your first 2 weeks of big losses, it all works out...trust me...I have over 100lbs gone myself
  • Quote: She has lost over a hundred pounds and is training a ton of people.
    If you follow the plan, don't go over 40 g of carbohydrates (some people can go higher, a few need to keep carbs around 30) you will never go out of ketosis, even when you start to phase out.

But not showing doesn't equate to not being in ketosis. The better hydrated you are the less the trace -- often no trace. This is why most coaches tell you not to waste your money of keto strips. Hope this helps.
  • Quote: I am also on week three almost four. Are u on fb
    Hi No I am not on facebook. But you can email me send me an email on this site and I will give you my personal email. Looking forward to buddying up.