Thanksgiving

• Hi Everyone!

I just switched back to low-carbing a few days ago and I'm seriously wondering how I'm going to get through Thankgiving. My plan was to eat so much turkey and veggies that I wouldn't want to touch anything else because I'd be stuffed. Then I realized I'd be binge eating and I'm not so sure if that's such a good thing in order to avoid all the 'Bad Stuff'

So I'm curious to know what everyone is planning on doing when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner??
  • Quote: Hi Everyone!

I just switched back to low-carbing a few days ago and I'm seriously wondering how I'm going to get through Thankgiving. My plan was to eat so much turkey and veggies that I wouldn't want to touch anything else because I'd be stuffed. Then I realized I'd be binge eating and I'm not so sure if that's such a good thing in order to avoid all the 'Bad Stuff'

So I'm curious to know what everyone is planning on doing when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner??
    I don't know what I will be doing besides turkey but I wanted to say U look GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your major weight lost!!!
  • My daughter is making a low carb pumpkin cheesecake, all the veggies and salads will be fine, there will be a sugar free jello salad too, and of course the turkey. I will make the low carb sauce. There are tons of low carb Thanksgiving recipes, if you are not cooking, just show up at the door with an extra dish, don't tell anyone it is low in carbohydrates and enjoy!