200 pounds gone

You're on Page 4 of 15
Go to
  • Wow, you look amazing! And confident...
    Thank you for the inspiration.
  • Congrats to your hard work, you look amazing!!!!
  • This is so inspiring, I now feel I can do it too
  • Inspiring :)
    You look great!! You must have worked so hard!
  • Everyday I become more and more inspired by the stories on this site. I feel like I have such an amazing life ahead of me once this weight is gone. Everyone who has and will lose weight it is an inspiration.
  • You just made me join 3fatchicks! You have lost about the same amount of weight that i want to lose. Thank you for showing me it can be done, you look awesome, and you did a rockin job
  • Amazing! What a fine example you are of determination, strength, and power. You look great.

p.s. I like your new walls too!
  • You are my inspiration. I hope you don't mind me stalking your pictures and imagining myself in your shoes. Thank you for sharing your success with us!
  • Holy crap, you look amazing. Completely inspirational!!!!! Way to go!
  • Oh.my.gosh!!! You look FANTASTIC. Such motivation and dedication. WTG!
  • Wow! You look wonderful. Congrats on the job well done! I'm inspired to try again. I'm close to your starting weight and plan to lose down to around 150. It helps to see someone actually make it. Thank you!

Starting tomorrow...
  • that is just fantastic!!!!!!!
  • this is amazing i love to see this pic of your amazing progress!
  • Thanks y'all! I'll have to post some updated pics...I've lost another 14 pounds and I'm 136 pounds now. :-)
    I'm thinking my goal weight will be 125-130...I have bad joints and the less weight the less pain on my knees and back.
    Hugs to everyone!
  • You are amaIng!! What a triumph you achieved!! I was saerching the site for imspiration...and found it! I know you will reach your new goals in weight and in life, too! Thank you for sharing here!