200 pounds gone

You're on Page 3 of 15
Go to
  • Your pictures are exactly what I needed to see tonight. I needed motivation to try again. THANKS
  • wow you just made me cry i swear. Ive been having a rough time lately, started my new eating plan 3 days ago and I have about that much weight to lose also, what an inspiration you are. Im bookmarking this page and anytime i want to cheat I will coem here and get motivated by your pics. Im new to this site so have not seen many pics, now im excited to see more. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations on reaching your goal.
  • Awesome !
  • you go girl!!!
    Congratulations---you are such an inspiration and you look marvelous---sassy in those jeans.
  • Quote: Wow!! Congrats!! What an inspiration you are. Thank you for posting pictures. Can I ask what calorie amount you started at and the amount you eat now? I am wanting to start calorie counting and not sure where to start. I have tried to make several attempts before at weight lose but always seem to fail. But after seeing your picture today it gives me hope and I need to do something.. Again Congrats and Great Job.
    I use an iPhone app called MyNetDiary. You put in your info and it tells you how many calories to eat to lose 1 or 2 pounds a week. And it keeps track of calories eaten, water, exercise, place for notes...neat little app. I started at 1800 calories I think and right now I'm eating 1200. My new goal is 140 pounds, otherwise I'd be eating more calories to maintain.
    I make sure to weigh and measure food when calorie counting...otherwise you can be way off on the actual calories.
  • A few of the replies are making me teary-eyed now! It feels good to inspire people. Y'all can do it!! Just don't give up. You mess up on a meal, just start right back on plan the next time you eat. I stayed on plan most the time, but I had a few times I ate bad things. I didn't let it get to me, I just got right back on plan.
  • Thank you for the reply, I have a Ipod so I will have to check that out..
  • Congratulations, you look amazing!
    And in 'only' 18 months, did I do the maths right?
    A monthly average of 10lbs a month is superb, well done!
  • Quote: A few of the replies are making me teary-eyed now! It feels good to inspire people. Y'all can do it!! Just don't give up. You mess up on a meal, just start right back on plan the next time you eat. I stayed on plan most the time, but I had a few times I ate bad things. I didn't let it get to me, I just got right back on plan.
    It's funny how you can see yourself in others, i feel almost a kinship to those that have overcome the same trials i have, you look wonderful, BTW, brings back such emotion just to here others recall the same journey, i too calorie counted with moderation and reduced processed foods, i also undersatnd the need to stay on plan regardless of a bad day here or there.

Congrats, i know how difficult it is to accomplish, how deep inside oneself one has to look for strength at times, well done.
  • wow! you look amazing! very inspirational.
  • OMG you look amazing! That just has to feel amazing! congrats!
  • You look fabulous!
  • You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow... what an inspiration !!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS