Under 200 for the first time in 6 years!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I got on the scale this morning and got off it and back on against a couple times to make sure I was reading it right! I haven't been under 200 pounds since freshman year of university and this morning I weighed in at 198.4!

I can't believe that my weight has a 1 in the front of it!!
  • Awesome!
  • WOOHOOO...Go JNNFR, it's your birthday.
  • Congratulations!!!!!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up
  • Great job!
  • Congratulations!! I bet that felt amazing!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Congrats!
  • Great job! Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats Jenn!

I'm reconnecting with 3FC; I've been in and out of here for several yrs. Lo and behold, I still haven not met goal.

Your results are incredible...which plan are you following, or is this a complete lifestyle change?

Good for You!!! That is awesome, you are an inspiration for me. Our numbers are similar.
  • Hi Karen! This is my first time here and I thought I'd seek support from others!

I have been doing Atkins for the past 3 months and a bit. I'm doing and extended induction phase because I have a lot to lose. It's been successful for both my mom and I!

After the success that I have had so far and the dedication I feel this time around I know that it will be a lifestyle change. Once I meet my goal even if I do not continue on with Atkins maintenance I know that I will continue to watch my weight! It's too easy to put on and too hard to take off!
  • WooHooo!!! I bet you felt like doing a little happy dance after seeing that number on the scale!
  • Yay for Onederland. I'm ready to be there too.

congratulations!
  • Quote: It's too easy to put on and too hard to take off!
    I couldn't agree more!!!!!

Congratulations for getting to Onderland!!!!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • That's awesome, I have the same goal to be under 200 lbs asap and I'm currently 204.

You're rockin' it!!!