Pics...180 down... SO close to goal!!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I am now 180 lbs down from my start weight and have my fingers crossed that I will be under 200 lbs when I step on the scale in the morning. I was 200.8 today . I don't have a set goal right now, but I know I am within about 5 lbs of being done losing. I started my weight loss journey last July (2010) and have lost the 180 lbs through calorie counting. Here is a current before and after pic. I think I was at least 20 lbs heavier in the before pic than when I started my current weight-loss. I refused to weigh myself then though, so I am not positive.

Thanks so much for the support. I have removed the images I posted because I heard that people are stealing others weightloss before and afters and sharing other places...
  • Terrific- congratulations you are stunning !
  • You look great!!!!!!
  • You are amazing. You look great.. and I can only imagine how good you feel!

Great job & congrats!
  • Congratulations on a grest loss !
  • What a splendid achievement! Well done! All the best as you get to your final goal, whatever you decide that it is.

And stay with us as you move into Maintenance...we all benefit from mutual support as we learn to manage that new phase of our healthy eating.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Holy smokin hot girl! You have done just an amazing job! WOW you give me so much motivation! You have lost an entire person, you rock!!! You are lookin' fabulous and have totally given your body the gift of health! Congrats!
  • You look amazing. I'm new and just starting out, pretty much, so it's great to see that it can be done.

Congrats!!! So inspiring.
  • So amazing! That dress looks killer on you!
  • Congrats! You look amazing. I love it when people show their goal pics. It lets me know that it really can be done. Great work.
  • You are amazing!!!
  • Congrats on a job well done.Can I ask what you did as far as your diet and exercise..You go girl!
  • Thanks everyone!!! I was under 200 this morning!! Yay!
  • OH to be tall!!
    Great Job!
  • WOW!!! I'm impressed! It seems like you did it very quickly, too. I love stories showing that it can be done!