When I reach my goal weight I'm going to buy...

You're on Page 5 of 30
Go to
  • I will buy knee-high boots and a nice skirt to go with them.
  • First a credit card , second a new wardrobe and third a trip to the Maldives
  • I'm definitely going to buy a nice bathing suit... I would LOVE to have a bikini but we will see... new work clothes, new sexy date night clothes.. well.. new everything.. I'm a major bargain shopper... last year I got over $1,000 of clothes at Lane Bryant for 90% off and had 12 pairs of pants from that purchase altered at Macys for FREEEEEE... If I can do that with plus sized clothes, I'm gonna KILL IT with "regular clothes"... I do have some nice sized 8 clothes though from when I was actually a size 8 that are brand new with the tags on so BONUS i'm going to pull those out from the back of the closet and use them as my inspiration...
  • Scuba lessons! That's been my reward since I started. It's something I've wanted to do for nearly 20 years. And also some scuba gear. I have a few things (mask, dive knife and regulator), but I think I'd like to get fins and a snorkel of my own before I do much diving.

Of course, there will be new clothes, as mine will be falling off me by then. But since we don't have much for disposable income, that will have to come in installments.
  • Super cute colorful clothes, boots, and new underwear!
    Seems like I have a lot of black and gray clothes right now.
  • When I reach my goal..
    Goal #1: 180
    Goal #2: 160

I haven't decided which reward I will get for which goal but definitely a new wardrobe. Boots! Like real boots..no more wide, stretchy leg, or ankle boots for me.

A two piece bathing suit! I haven't worn a two piece in probably about 7 years and even then, I was starting to put on a bit of weight so I spent the entire time tugging on it to make sure it covered my trouble spots.

A trip to the beach for myself and my husband. We've been to the beach many times together and I adore the ocean but the pictures of me and him on the beach have been very cringe-worthy. I've had to crop a lot of them just so I can display them and show that we actually did go on a honeymoon.

and one of those really clingy dresses that Kim Kardashian & Jennifer Love Hewitt have been sporting WITHOUT spanx or girdles that make it hard to breathe & sit down!

I've thought about the whole excess skin thing and my husband and I discussed it the other day. The way I look at it..if after I've reached my goal and maintained for a year, toned up and still have excess skin & it bothers me, then I'll look into it. Luckily, he agrees with me & didn't give me the "but surgery is risky. You could die.." lecture I've heard other people say.

I'm pretty sure I will have to have something done to my thighs since they're always been really jiggly, no matter how many squeezes I do. But for now, I'm just going to focus on losing the weight, not the "what ifs" that could slow me down. I'm hoping that if I go about it the healthy way and lose it gradually and combine my cardio with weight lifting and sculpting exercises & take care of my skin, it will sort itself out. If not, I'll make it a maintaining reward.

OH! and what I think will be the best thrill of all (besides the weight loss itself & being truly healthy)...shopping in a "regular" store. Especially after shopping in plus size/misses sections since I was practically a child!
  • I just looked in the back of my closet this morning and I have at least 5 complete outfits that are a size 10, are gorgeous, are BRAND NEW with the tags still on them!!! I'm really excited because they are really pretty and when I get to that size I will be able to have "new" clothes without buying any yet yay!!!
  • An entire new wardrobe with super cute clothing! Bye bye t-shirts and jeans that are either too big or too small.
  • When I'm going to lose all those pounds, I'll by myself skinny jeans that'll fit me just right. And a white and tight shirt (not a sweater, or t-shirt) with long sleeves.

hehe.
  • Just expensive jeans, and a skin tight tank top.
  • I second valrock! Maybe not 200, but a pair that fits really well in dark wash and looks very good. And I wont only buy if on sale! (Now I never buy full price jeans, so for the brands I like, I spend 60 instead of 100-120). Maybe even some skinny jeans. With the thighs I have I kinda think that one may never happen....
  • When I get to goal...I'm getting my first tattoo!

I've been reluctant to get one before reaching goal for fear of having it become distorted throughout the weightloss process.

My boyfriend and I have discussed getting matching tattoos, which is incredibly cheesy, but I'm too naive to take it off the table.

As an alternative, I might get 'The Bee Girl' from Blind Melon's 'No Rain' video. Through the changes I've gone through, I feel like I can identify with her. She's cute, but I might have the artist cuten her a little more.
  • Quote: I want to put on a thong and still be able to see it in the mirror...
    Too Funny! I totally agree.........
  • Skinny Jeans and Daisy Dukes ^_^ Oh, and a Bikini and a holiday to wear it on
  • A ticket to Cedar Point. I've missed Cedar Point SO MUCH. I can't wait to ride roller coasters again!!!