Pb2 powdered Peanut Butter

• OMG......I am a peanut butter lover and even though it is a good fat way too many calories for me to eat very often. I have been having a huge craving of having peanut butter to dip my crispy fresh apples in.

I tried PB2 powdered peanut butter which has only 45 calores for 2 TABLESPOONS. You mix it with water and I added just a sprinkle of splenda to make it just a touch sweeter. It taste like a really strong peanut flavor and when I added that touch of splend it was AMAZING. Yes the texture is different but not bad just different but the taste totally cured my craving for peanut butter. I even used a couple of tablespoons to my vanilla protein smoothy and was sooo good taste like a peanut butter shake.
  • Oh dear. I will have to look this one up...

I eat peanut butter daily.
  • Try it in oatmeal with banana flavoring (or a real banana), Agave' nectar, Almond Milk and a little cinnamon!
  • i wanted to try it ever since I saw it on Dr. Oz! Where did you buy it??

I'm so happy for you that you found a healthy PB alternative!
  • Our local Hyvee grocery store sales in their "whole foods"/healthy foods section. We have another grocery store in our area that sales it in the peanut butter ailse.......and our health food store here also sales. I was suprised I found it in the regular grocery stores.
  • Quote: i wanted to try it ever since I saw it on Dr. Oz! Where did you buy it??

I'm so happy for you that you found a healthy PB alternative!
    You can get it online here - http://store.bellplantation.com/

I haven't tried because their shipping options to Canada are outrageous. Hope they are better for the US.
  • I just ordered a sample pack for $3.99 no shipping and no tax.
  • Just got my pb2 today and tried it... I almost cried I was so happy. I've NEVER been able to put so much peanut butter on a piece of toast, plus I had some leftover to eat off the spoon... and all for 45 calories? It's way too good to be true, but now I'm hooked! I LOVE it!!
  • This stuff is awesome!!!!! I eat it daily in my protein shakes. It's SOOO good! I tell everyone that will listen about it.
  • OMG I have never heard of such a thing. Sounds too good to be true, but you can bet yer butt I'm gonna go find some THIS WEEKEND. (Peanut butter is one of my two biggest weaknesses. The other is mac and cheese. Someone wanna find a 45 calorie version of that while we're at it? )
  • Have your tried the Peanut spread by Walden Farms? There are no carbs, no calories, no fat, no nothing and it tastes pretty good. All of the WF products have zero everything (don't ask me how they do it) but I add the peanut spread in my Ideal Protein puddings to make them extra tasty. You can find WF at many grocery stores and also on-line.
  • I ordered a sample packet and just tried it - WOW!!!

Only 1 tablespoon was plenty to cover my Medifast brownie, and I can have another tablespoon later in the day if I want. I can't wait to try it in a shake.

Now I need to buy a jar!
  • Quote: Have your tried the Peanut spread by Walden Farms? There are no carbs, no calories, no fat, no nothing and it tastes pretty good. All of the WF products have zero everything (don't ask me how they do it) but I add the peanut spread in my Ideal Protein puddings to make them extra tasty. You can find WF at many grocery stores and also on-line.
    I have read about and seen these products and most people either love them or hate them . I'm actually too afraid to try any of their products. I don't see how they can have zero calories, carbs and fat grams and actually exist! It makes my brain hurt thinking about it. They have to taste like a big pile of chemicals.
  • I didn't realize it was only 45 calories.