I had it all...

• The sexy outfit, just the right boots, the reservations (made a month ago), a strapping DH to share it all with. My Bday weekend was all planned, then a freak October Snow storm!!!! I mean come on Snow in October!? So I'm in my pj's watching America's Most Wanted. Not bad, but still.
    What are you guys doing tonight?
    On the other hand, I don't have the guilt associated with an off plan meal!
  • listening to snow thudding off the roof and hoping our power stays on

Happy birthday weekend!
  • Watching football and debating about turning up the thermostat...such an exciting life I lead!

Hope you have a great Birthday!
  • Quote: The sexy outfit, just the right boots, the reservations (made a month ago), a strapping DH to share it all with. My Bday weekend was all planned, then a freak October Snow storm!!!! I mean come on Snow in October!? So I'm in my pj's watching America's Most Wanted. Not bad, but still.
    What are you guys doing tonight?
    On the other hand, I don't have the guilt associated with an off plan meal!
    This is my 2nd week here @ 3 fatchicks, it seems nice, I need more buddies like you all . It was 50* in Michigan today & sunny, so I stacked firewood while my hubby was off in the woods cutting trees. He came in, ate & crashed on the sofa. I ate 6 cookies . I'm bored & getting ready for bed.
    I'm sooo sorry about your night, weather . Looks like you get to have Your B.Day celebrated again next weekend. It could be worse, the electric could be out. HAPPY Birthday ! I'm sure You will get some awesome gifts .
  • stuck in all day by the same freak storm....out front a tree lost branches due to the weight....just missed Hubby's car (thank goodness). Very wet heavy snow. Weird indeed.
  • "Happy Birthday!" So sorry that your birthday plans had to be canceled. Hopefully you can reschedule your celebratory dinner out for another time.

I spent yesterday happily baking and cooking away, and keeping my fingers crossed that the power didn't go off. It flickered all day, but never went off for more than a few minutes. Hubby and I played a great game of Scrabble after supper, while watching "Gold Rush" reruns.

Might venture out today, after the black ice melts off the roads.
  • We were stuck on a plane for 10 hours cause of this damn storm!!! Brutal!!!! Supposed to land at 6pm in Newark and didn't get home till 2am!! UGH, snow'tober, who would have thunk it!
  • Awww Happy belated Birthday! Maybe just postpone and do once the weather calms down? Then it is like you get 2 birthdays!
  • oh and Happy Birthday!!!!
  • Hope you had a Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Happy Birthday!

Snow has cleared here, hope so in Jersey too! Looks like you are going to just have to have birthday WEEK!!!!
  • Happy Birthday! Save your sexy outfit for next weekend.
  • Thanks guys, my bday is actually today!!! Just had the fun stuff planned for yesterday. Tentatively rescheduled for next Saturday.
  • Happy Birthday weekend!