I want to get to 200 so bad!

• I've been up and down a few lbs for the past couple of weeks and it's getting frustrating! I have no one to blame but myself for that though. Exercising is going good but I totally caved at the turkey dinners this weekend (was thanksgiving in Canada). I'm paying for it now though, trying to push myself at workouts and eating strictly. I have to say it feels good after all that pigging out this weekend - my tummy was bloated and I was gassy for the first time in months

I am feeling really anxious to finally make it to 200lbs and at a minimum STAY there over the following weekend (weekends are always hardest for me). I have a busy weekend so I hope, hope, hope, I can make it through it and shed a few lbs by next week.

My next mini-goal, non-food related reward is to clean out my closet when I get to 200 It's been driving me crazy how disorganized it is! I suppose I should remind myself to go look at it for 30 seconds if I have an urge to pig out this weekend

C'mon 200!!
  • I know exactly how you feel! 200 was a goal of mine for a long time. I did finally get past it, but it was hard. What I found was what worked best for me was to shoot for 5 lbs lower so I made my goal 195 instead. Now I'm actually at 195, so my new goal is 189 (it just sounds better than 190 and plus I haven't seen 180-anything on a scale in years). LOL. Sometimes I swear weight loss is a head game. At least for me.

• I'm about a pound up from one of my biggest mini-goals (175lbs) at the moment and am just going insane waiting for it to happen. Normally I'm pretty zen about slow weight loss but it's hard when I'm so close to one of my goals.

Hang in there and try to get something that will help you with the weekends! I know it's hard but maybe going to look at your closet when you're tempted to eat poorly will help you.
  • I'm right there with you...except I want to see onderland, so 199.5 would make my day. We are both so close. We can do this; just keep your eye on the prize.