Dr. FUHRMAN Anyone?

• My brother and his family just started Dr. Fuhrman's diet plan.

My brother is a huge meat/fast food eater and so is his family. He has a tendency to go to the extremes when he chooses to diet every few years....which has always been unsuccessful in the long haul.

I was wondering if anyone here has done this plan with or w/o success and can give me some info that may help him.

Thanks
  • Which plan? Is it Eat to Live?
  • Yes Nelie, I believe that is what he said.
  • That is basically the way I ate/eat and lost 100 lbs.

It makes sense and is completely nutritionally sound.

However, it is not a diet. It will help you to lose weight by cutting out most animal products, but the key to this way of eating is helping to rid your body of sickness.

If a person is looking to start this way of eating to lose substantial weight and then go back to eating the way the did, of course they won't be successful with maintenance.
  • Thank you MILMIN...I used the word "diet" loosely...I didn't do any research just wondered if anyone had followed what the Dr. had to say.

My brother read up on it and said he seemed legit.
  • I <3 the info in this book. I feel that I started out with SBD, and gradually am becoming more and more healthy following his outline. SUPER healthy way of eating.
  • Thanks RDW1.....my brother was saying the same thing at first...that kind of got me concerned it may be some "miracle" diet...looking like it's just good nutrition!
  • Hey EZ there is an Eat to Live thread over on the Vegetarian's forum. Maybe it's helpful?

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/vege...challenge.html
  • Thanks INDIBLUE I'll check it out!