anyone use alternative supplements?

• I have a cupboard full of vitamins and would like to use them before purchasing anything else....

do you think this is okay?
  • I did buy their supplements except for the omegas. I use Ultimate Omega and really I think it's one of the best on the market, so that I continue to use my own.
  • Quote: I did buy their supplements except for the omegas. I use Ultimate Omega and really I think it's one of the best on the market, so that I continue to use my own.
    thanks!

I can't get IP products so I need to use something else...
  • The only pills I get from my clinic is the potassium, hard to find an effective replacement.
    The multivitamins I get from costco, the cal-mags I get from amazon, both for less than half the price, more like a third.
  • I've had the devil's own time finding potassium bicarbonate in Germany so I really sympathize with you. I checked amazon.ca for kalium and potassium bicarbonate and came up with a lot of different stuff and if you have a friendly biologist at your disposal you can probably figure it out. But those are the two terms I'd look for. Incidentally, I did find this interesting: http://www.life-enhancement.com/arti...te.asp?id=2089
  • Quote: I have a cupboard full of vitamins and would like to use them before purchasing anything else....

do you think this is okay?

I never bought any IP supplements as I found them to be very expensive.

Here is what I did, I printed the IP sheet with the supplements information in which you learn how many mgs of everything you should take and with the help of it, bought my supplements accordingly from Costco and local drugstores.

I attached the sheet for your info.

• Thanks
    Thanks for the attachment, Sandra.
  • What are the names of the supplements you get from Costco, Amazon and local Drugstores. Would like to benefit from the research you guys have already done as the supplements through IP are very expensive

thanks
  • Thank you so much for this info! I'm about to run out and I was dreading spending another $100 on more. Really appreciate it!
  • bump
  • bump