MYFITNESSPAL: anyone want to be "friends"?

You're on Page 11 of 16
Go to
  • I would like to have some friends also. I have only done it for a couple days, but it seems like a great way to keep track of food calories and exercise.

erock_21
  • Add me thedollylala I've been logging almost 70 days but I have no friends on there womp womp
  • I love myfitnesspal! I have used it for a while now. That and Endomondo are my motivation tools!!

shainasb310
  • I love MFP!! Just lost my streak from a bad weekend but ready to track again

Add me if you want : rplusr4ever

• Me Me Me!!! I'm Meikmeika on MFP. Please add me!
  • I would love more friends on MFP!!! It's a wonderful website for encouragement!

Add me if you'd like to: trinaklr
  • I'd love some more friends - I'm Riddygirl there.
  • it's been awhile since i've done it, so i'm going to send some friend requests now!
  • I'm on there! Same name: MrsH2132012
  • I just sent you a request.

I'm stephanie1133 on MFP if anyone else wants to add me.
  • Hi chaps! I just joined! My name there is Marchmallow!
  • I was looking for exactly this thread! I love MFP but would also love some friends there. I am Stellaluna62 over there and I am on every day. I will go and friend you guys too
  • I'd love some MFP friends.. my RL friends who had joined, stopped tracking, and now I'm by my lonesome. :\

My stats:
    222 highest
    174 current
    160 short-term goal
    145 long-term goal
    5'4"
    35 years-old

Trying the "Olivia Method" for calorie-counting, starting 06/03/12, which puts me at 1500 cals (I was at 1200 and no consistent weight loss)

I was working out at the Y (love Zumba, kickboxing, yoga!), but I'm now just down to Bodyrock.tv from home, and walking 40 minutes on my work lunch breaks. Will be running my first Warrior Dash in September 2012!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/chitanoni
  • Im in there too! If you guys wanna add me im shanpu
  • love mfp, feel free to add me im MissSMcC