Tomorrow is right now.

• Hi everyone. My name is vivian. I'm 21 and i've just been feeling very tired of saying that i will start working out tomorrow. I currently weigh 210lbs. I used to way 227 back in march but i started working out to loose weight for my sister's wedding. i lost 17lbs by july. The wedding was in Kenya and when i came back the last week of August, i had gained 10lbs back. I keep saying i'll start working out again and eating healthy, but i find myself doing the same old habits i had. I feel very tired and uncomfortable in my body. I keep saying i love myself and don't care, but at the end of the night i can't help but think how ugly i look. I honestly just want to feel healthy and not have my knees hurt every morning when i wake up. I've decided to write this here so that i can be serious and stick to my word. I signed up for a gym membership in town and i'm hoping to put it to good use. Everyone here is just amazing and i hope i can have the determination that all you ladies have
  • Good Luck Asali! I have been struggling lately as well. I came here in 2008 and was able to lose 25lbs. It was wonderful but I have since gained 15lbs back and have unsuccessfully been trying to take them off. I am at the point where I need to learn how lose and then maintain properly. I wish you the very best of luck and I know that you can meet your goal!
  • Hey, girl! Random fact: my sister got married in Kenya too!

Frist of all, that's awesome that you were able to lose 17 lbs. You must be doing something right- use what you know and do it again! Once you decide that it's worth it and are able to really commit, there'll be no stopping you!

Welcome to 3FC!