I'm new--I need a friend and support.

• I was directed here as the place for people who want to loose a few pounds. I'm stuck in the 130s, my lowest ever being 130lbs. I really appreciate any support here to get me out into the 120s. Naturally, I will do all I can to support others.

Kelsey
  • Hey!!! I am new to posting too and don't seem to fit in very well here.

I am 126 and need to get down to 115. I lost about 45lbs very fast bc of health problems and it has left me rather flabby in the butt, thighs and tummy. Having 5 kids over a 21yr period didn't help the cause either!

I am eating a very low cal, super unhealthy diet.. blah - partly due to habit and being lazy and partly because I have messed up insides that prevent me eating some.. MOST healthy foods!!!

Despite not being very heavy, I am SOOOOO unfit. 10 mins on the treadmill and I seriously think I die. I can lift weights well, but my stamina is ZERO! Trying to work on that.

You have all my support! I use lose it.com to track everything. Let me know if you join and we can be friends on there too!
  • Thank you. I will make an account there and find you
  • girls to the Feathers
  • Welcome! We all need help/support/a friend and that why we are here.

After having my son, I put on some unnecessary and I am here working it off. The past month has been hard for me, I have kinda stalled out. After this weekend (a night out tonight, and an extra shift at work, will get in the way) I will be getting back on track.
  • Welcome! This is a great resource and community

Id really like to get back to 125 by Thanksgiving, so we in the same boat.

I also frequent a thread in Maintainers called Operation 5-10 (losing 5-10). Friendly group there too!
  • Thanks, we are pretty similar in goals and weight. These last ten are going to hurt I can tell.