Finally broke 300! First time in almost 20 years

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I'm so excited! I finally broke 300 lbs for the first time in 19 years (and even that was only a few months for a friend's wedding).

It's been almost 25 years since being under 300 lbs was normal, and my lowest adult (post 18) weight was 225 lbs.

I also won "biggest loser" tonight at my TOPS (taking off pounds sensibly).

So it's been an awesome day.
  • Yay Kaplods!!!! Woohoooo!!!! What a tremendous accomplishment and how awesome that all of this success was underscored with your biggest loser win! Way to go!!!!
  • CONGRATS!!!!

You seem to have lost the last few lbs quickly right?? I remember you at 304 for a bit and then whoosh... out of the 300s in no time.

So big congrats and kuods... and here's to many more victory posts like this from you in the near future ^_^
  • CONGRATS!!!
  • Congrats on the milestone and for having an awesome day!
  • Congrats! That is amazing
  • Fantastic!!! I am so happy for you!! You are absolutely an inspiration to so many of us around here.
  • Congrats!!....I have 8 more lbs then I will be right there with you. We are the same age except I was born in Feb of 66. My son turned 20yrs old today. When I delivered him I was at 297!!
  • Quote: CONGRATS!!!!

You seem to have lost the last few lbs quickly right?? I remember you at 304 for a bit and then whoosh... out of the 300s in no time.

So big congrats and kuods... and here's to many more victory posts like this from you in the near future ^_^

Yeah, my speed is definitely improving. There are a couple reasons, including medication changes and choosing to restrict carbs a little further, but I think the biggest change has been my activity level. It's still sedentary, but it's significantly less slug-like.
  • Congrats
  • Woo hoo!! Yay!!
  • Well done!,
  • HURRAY!

I honestly don't think there's a word exuberant enough to choose that could describe just how happy I am reading this! Just... wow!

Your commitment is inspiring to me on a daily basis.
  • Congratulations Kaplods!
  • Wow that's great! You must feel awesome!!