I Made it Through Class

• I joined a crazy gym where the classes are literally the hardest I have ever taken. I have been having nightmares about the classes, literally. I am not joking.

Today was the first time in a class that I didn't cry (during or after) and didn't have to leave the room to compose myself.

I am however so sore that I am worried about having to walk, or stand, or do anything tomorrow.

I have hit a nasty weight plateau, but at least I am seeing some improvement stamina wise!

LC

• yay good job making it through. some of those classes kick butt.
  • I bet that feels pretty good
  • Good job!
  • That's awesome! I will say that the class is probably what's causing your plateau. If you're building muscles, your body ends up retaining water so that it can repair the muscles after you've torn them in your class. DON'T stress it, though! Take your measurements and you might be losing some inches in the meantime. Eventually your body will get more used to the extra exercise and start losing again. This happened to me after I integrated strength training but I've started to lose again.
  • Quote: That's awesome! I will say that the class is probably what's causing your plateau. If you're building muscles, your body ends up retaining water so that it can repair the muscles after you've torn them in your class.
    I hope this is the case. I have been a work out person for a long time, but, recently I have changed my routine and am going a lot more frequently to work out for a lot more time and trying new things I used to be to scared to do.

Thanks!