15 Lbs Left to Goal!

• So....I've been on the forum for a while now and I love looking at other peoples progress pics, so I thought I would post mine!

This is me December 2010 (on the right)...My turning Point.
    I always put off diet and exercise until "tomorrow".... after I saw this picture, I knew it was time for a change.
    profilepic138329_1.JPG

This is May 2011... about 45Lbs lighter.
    265091_10150247086224029_510209028_7370657_4533191_n.jpg

I am so glad I found Ideal Protein!

• Congratulations! You look wonderful.
  • Wow, you look great, congrats!
  • You look great! Good job! I'm just now starting;/
  • It's been quite a while since I have been on this forum, Too busy getting married and all! Not the reason I started Ideal Protein, but definately a motivator! Here are some pictures of me on my wedding day.

• You look so amazing! on the weight loss and the marriage!
  • Quote: So....I've been on the forum for a while now and I love looking at other peoples progress pics, so I thought I would post mine!

This is me December 2010 (on the right)...My turning Point.
    I always put off diet and exercise until "tomorrow".... after I saw this picture, I knew it was time for a change.
    Attachment 40468

This is May 2011... about 45Lbs lighter.
    Attachment 40467

I am so glad I found Ideal Protein!
    I just looked at your photos as you are about the same height as I am with a similar goal. This story was me exactly. I was at my brothers wedding and not until I looked at the pics did I notice how out of control I was and how awful I looked. You look amazing and it brings me joy to hear your story.

Good luck and thank you for sharing.