New Here In The Forum

• Hi Chicks!

I have been lurking around this site since 2003 maybe 2004; whatever. This is my first post so if I have committed any forum sins, I apologize. Please bear with me. I have been much encouraged over the years by the posts on this site. You all seem to have a marvelous rapport and your recipe section totally ROCKS!

My DH and I started SB on August 15...he is down 13 lbs and I am down 10. We both wanted to lose ~ 20 lbs and so we are each about 1/2 way there. I am just in awe of how kind and supportive you all are. I have fought my weight for most of my life. Since I have found SB I just have a new way of life and a new way of eating. ( Haven't had a potato in.. don't know how many years.)

Just wanted to go down Memory Lane with you for a second. I remember Ruth from the first time I checked this site and jenne1017 wasn't far behind. It is so great to see that you are still with the program.
  • ! Congrats on your WL so far...DH, too!
  • Shortchick and congratulations on your success so far. Hope to see you around the forum
  • , shortchick! Congratulations on your weightloss and I'm glad you've decided to hop on board!
  • great job shortchick! And hi ! I've not been here the WHOLE time but should have, lol!
  • Welcome and congrats on being halfway to goal. Yes, this is an amazingly supportive place
  • Welcome to the SB forum!