What kind of printer do you have?

• I bought myself a new printer last December and haven't been happy with it and want to replace it. What kind do you have or what brand have you been happy with? I just want a "basic" printer, copier and scanner. Any input will be appreciated........
  • I have a Dell Printer, now. It is ok and pretty easy to change cartridges. I had an Epson before this and frankly I think the Epson was better.
  • I have a Canon. I've used it maybe ten times and the thing already broke.
  • I have an HP inkjet. It's 7 years old now, so it's probably obsolete, but I've never had any trouble with it.
  • HP PSC (printer, scanner, copier) that works great!
  • I have an HP Officejet Pro 8000 Premier, works really well. I like it because it has an automatic feeder. I scan in most paper I receive so that I keep things fairly paperless so it is nice to have the automatic feeder.
  • I'm really happy with the Canon printers, which can be picked up for a good price at Walmart. We have a Canon MP495, great colour, no splotchiness, and it has WiFi . I paid about $60 bucks for it back in Christmas, and it was a clearout price, and that seems to be the regular price now lol.
  • Thanks for the responses everyone. It helped....................
    I had a Dell and now have an HP.