Get me out of the 130s!!!!! (cont)

You're on Page 32 of 44
Go to
  • Still 1 lbs more than before TOM. I am pretty sure I did not eat 3500 extra calories so just have to wait it out. I am slightly sunburnt and I have sore legs. So I'll just work my butt off and drink tons of water today. I wanna get at a solid 134 before the week is over.
  • 138.2. Down is down though!
  • I'm at 132 ... slowly recovering from my awful eat-everything weekend. But I'm sure I will eat a ridiculous amount of margaritas tomorrow. Ack.
  • 129.5 today after the 3 cheeseburger picnic.
  • 137.8!
  • I'm around 137 (or more).. I ate so much this week and the past month. But that's it, I'm not giving up anymore.
    My goal is 127 lbs on June 1st. I know 10 lbs in one month is a lot, but I really want to lose this weight quickly!
  • hey damiilya! we are the same height and from the same country! cool!

-
    My scale is fussing over my sodium intake and overall not so healthy eating the past few days. I know it's not really weight gained, but still annoys me. I am gonna run 10k today. I've only done t once before and it was fine. So I should go and do it again and get used to being out for a run longer than an hour.
  • Quote: 138.2. Down is down though!
    Hey crazygurl we are at the same weight. I'm hoping by the end of the month to be 130. I'm really going hardcore with working out etc.. so 2 pounds a week can be done.. I'm closing in on my goal of 128 so I'm happy. It has been a long journey and the weight has been coming off slowly and steady which is how I want it..
  • 130.2 this morning! So close!!
  • Quote: Hey crazygurl we are at the same weight. I'm hoping by the end of the month to be 130. I'm really going hardcore with working out etc.. so 2 pounds a week can be done.. I'm closing in on my goal of 128 so I'm happy. It has been a long journey and the weight has been coming off slowly and steady which is how I want it..
    Thats my goal this month too! We can do it! I'm 137.4 today :-)
  • Quote: Thats my goal this month too! We can do it! I'm 137.4 today :-)
    Yes we can do it!!! congrats on the scale moving again .. I'll weight tomorrow and hopefully the scale will be going down..
  • March 27 - 139
    April 1 - 139
    April 13 - 137.5
    April 20 - 137
    May 4 - 136.5

Looking at the numbers...very slow progress
  • Quote: hey damiilya! we are the same height and from the same country! cool!
    heyy philana! hehe, we are indeed ((:
    so how much do you plan on losing this month?
  • Quote: March 27 - 139
    April 1 - 139
    April 13 - 137.5
    April 20 - 137
    May 4 - 136.5

Looking at the numbers...very slow progress
    Well, it's still a progress!
    But why do you think it's going slowly?
  • Well, Sunday has always been my "official" weigh in day and I weighed in today at 129.2. It's far enough under that I think I'm going to call it!