Get me out of the 130s!!!!! (cont)

You're on Page 31 of 44
Go to
  • Quote: Hi Val! Hope to see you in here soon!

Was back up to 138 this morning :-(. I went to Disneyland yesterday but I did very well. I also got a sunburn which wasn't fun. I brought my pedometer and logged close to 16,000 steps! In regards to food I had a grilled chicken salad, a pineapple dole soft serve (my fav!), a few pieces of licorice, fruit, 2 a la carte gluten free enchiladas, an organic margarita, and some almonds and cranberries...much better than I would normally do! I'm thinking between all the walking and water plus the booze that the weight will drop. Weird thing was I weighed myself before bed and I was 138.6 in PJs...then when I weighed in the AM it was 138. Hoping to go back down for when I change my ticker tomorrow.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good weekend! Today I cleaned my closet and I organized all my spring and summer clothes..yay! Everything I own now fits and is something I love. The rest is going half on EBay and half to goodwill. It feels good to be able to fit in all my summer clothes again. I also cleaned house and got all the laudry done. Now my husband and I are watching a movie on Netflix and having some frozen yogurt. Next weekend is super busy with a baptism and a wedding, so I am happy to relax for a bit.

I'll check in tomorrow and update my ticker :-)
    Crazygurl sounds like just water to me unless you ate so many calories of at least over 3500 calories, which I don't think so.. congrats on getting into all your old clothes.. it does feel good doesn't it? You are doing great!!!
  • Quote: Was back up to 138 this morning :-(. I went to Disneyland yesterday but I did very well. I also got a sunburn which wasn't fun.
    I bet you're retaining fluid because of the sunburn. Depending on how severe the burn, your body may increase the fluid hold as it heals the skin. I have always seen fluid jumps on the scale after even mild sunburns (I'm super sensitive). Good luck - hope it whooshes off soon for you! LOVE those yummy Dole Whips at Disney!!
  • ladies, I am stuck at 133 or 134 from past 2 weeks ... I am on prednisone 10 mg. Not able to lose a pound I scared to step onto weighing scale. No cheat meals Help me.
  • 139.6!!

i know this thread is called get me outta the 130s, but i'm so excited to finally be IN them. i will NOT get back into the 140s and i look so much forward to powering through the 130s toward my goal!

dogdays i had no idea about the sunburn/fluid retention thing. i will definitely have to keep that in mind
  • Thanks everyone, yes it does feel good.

I was out in the sun filming a music video yesterday for 6.5 hours... (I swear I put on sunscreen!) and got more burned...I am just super fair.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! It feels good to be lighter.
  • I am not recording my TOM weight, but I am just amazed by miraculously gaining 4lbs in 10hrs yesterday. And 2 of them have dropped of me thankfully. But there's still 2 that need to go before TOM is over. hihi.
  • Quote: I am not recording my TOM weight, but I am just amazed by miraculously gaining 4lbs in 10hrs yesterday. And 2 of them have dropped of me thankfully. But there's still 2 that need to go before TOM is over. hihi.
    Hi I feel your pain! TOM sucks. Press on and you will get through it :-)
  • 130.0 again!
  • Ate everything in sight during my sister's wedding-weekend, scared to get on the scale! I'm sure I gained like 4lbs.
  • Lovely if you did just remember it's temporary, you couldn't have possible eaten THAT many calories...and it will pass in time :-)

After getting sunburned again, not eating dinner until late and not sleeping well, I have gone back up to 139. I have not "cheated" or eaten over my calories though.

My goal is to focus on May one day then week at a time-though my lofty goal is to get to 130 by the end of the month. This month I have several challenges. This weekend on Saturday I have my friends Cinco de Mayo wedding and the next day another friend's daughter is being baptized. Both will be long events with food. I've decided I am going to pack fruit and almonds as well as Lara Bars for snacks or in case I am hungry and unable to eat something healthy. I've already found several healthy places to eat during the conference and theres a Jamba juice near my disney hotel :-)

Daily 3 Goal...EVERYDAY in May I will....

1) Post my weight in the May daily weigh in thread
    2) Aim for 10,000 steps on my pedometer (which I will buy THIS afternoon)
    3) Stay on track with primal blueprint and aim to stay under 1400 calories

I've put my weekly goals here next to the events that accomapany them so I can get a better overall picture.

1st May Goal- Back to 137 by May 7th (Friends Wedding/Baptism)

2nd May Goal- Get to 135 by May 14th (OOT Disneyland conference Weds-Sat, Friends Engagement party Sat Night, Mothers Day Sunday...EEK!)

3rd May Goal- Get to 133 by May 21st (50th anniversary church celebration)

4th May Goal- Get to 130 by May 31st (4 nights of work concerts this week)

Ok, we will see how I do. So far today I am on plan and full of energy- lets hope I can keep it up through the rest of the month.

Thanks for reading it, sorry if it was long- I just REALLY need to get accountable so I can move things along :-)
  • 132...not bad considering T.O.M is doing EVERYTHING to try and SABATOGE ME!

And my Husband brought home bakery-fresh made white bread! Why would he do that? Litterally my ultimate weakness. GAH!

Getting out of the 130's seems impossible. I know you probably think I'm nuts at 132 saying that but it seems I always bounce back to 134. IT'S TAKING FOREVER

/rant over...sanity restored?

TOM TALKING
  • 131 this morning!! I am almost out of here!
  • 128.5 this morning! I'll see you again 130s but hopefully not as a permanent fixture!
  • 132 today, 1 more vacation pound to lose
  • 138.4 today, at least I'm heading in the right direction of 137 by 5/7!