Get me out of the 130s!!!!! (cont)

You're on Page 28 of 44
Go to
  • 132!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Close To Escaping!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ugh 140.2 this morning- probably a result of what I ate last night. As mentioned earlier, yesterday I finished my 30 days of Dr. Cranton's elimination diet and decided to have a cheat dinner of pizza before going to 30 days of primal blueprint. BAD CHOICE!!!! Feel sick today.

I refuse to leave this thread unless it's to go to the 120's...otherwise its not happening- I will not go the other way...no no no no!!!

Back on plan today. Hoping to be back in the 130's tomorrow.
  • crazygurl, go back to gluten-free. You'll go right back to your 130's. Between the flour and extra salt in the pizza, no wonder the scale went up. Let's do this thing!
  • I so want out of the 130s too! I feel like I moved out of the 140s quickly but now the scale is inching down. Fingers crossed that tomorrow I will be able to change my current weight!

good luck everyone!
  • Quote: crazygurl, go back to gluten-free. You'll go right back to your 130's. Between the flour and extra salt in the pizza, no wonder the scale went up. Let's do this thing!
    Thanks for the support, I went right back today and TOM just came so I'm hoping a swoooosh will happen after that :-)
  • Quote: 130.5
    OH MY GOSH YOU'RE THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Just trim your toe nails and finger nails, giver yourself a haircut and...

VOILA!

We kick you outta our thread
  • 136.2 again - so it's solid. Which is super YAY! I am gonna reach my minigoal of being at 135 by the end of the month I am sure!
  • 132 :-( Whyyy
  • TOM in full force...140 with cramps.:-(
  • Quote: 136.2 again - so it's solid. Which is super YAY! I am gonna reach my minigoal of being at 135 by the end of the month I am sure!
    Way to go- I need some of your loosing dust!!!
  • 131.2 ... where did that 130 go?

I'm supposed to go to a "Craft Beer and Food Truck Festival" tomorrow, but I'll probably skip it. Only half because of the horrendous amount of calories involved ... I also feel like I need a relaxing day to prepare to move into my new apartment, and maybe browse the local market for some cute painted furniture. :-)
  • Quote: OH MY GOSH YOU'RE THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Just trim your toe nails and finger nails, giver yourself a haircut and...

VOILA!

We kick you outta our thread
    132.0 after 3-4 days at 132.5. Hahahahaha
  • Quote: Way to go- I need some of your loosing dust!!!
    Pfah! After an exercise day the scale jumped back up to 137. I hate that! LOL. But since I had two days of 136 and know I did not gain fat, I am gonna keep my weight at 136. I know that's what I weigh. Period.

Damn fluctuations. Even if you know very well it's not real weight, it's just so nice to see the scale go down instead of up.

Edit next day: Uh, from 136 to 137 to 135.8! I'm gonna close this week with a 2.6lbs loss. Awesome!
  • TOM here, 139 this morning, waiting for some sort of woooshhh.