New Years Challenge!

• Hi Everyone!!

In an effort to motivate myself to get into gear, I'm challenging myself to lose 1 pound/week until New Years! Since there are approximately 15 weeks left until then, I'm hoping to lose 15lbs and then be roughly within 5lbs of my ultimate goal weight!!

I think it would be so nice to start 2012 off with a bang, and not,"This year, my resolution will be to FINALLY lose that weight..."--because we'll already be well on our way!

Who's in?!
  • I am definitely in. If I can lose at least 1 pound a week until New Years I will be a few pounds from my ultimate goal weight. It would be so nice to start the new year feeling fit and fabulous and not wishing that I wasn't resolving to lose the weight once again.

New Years day is always sort of depressing. All the Christmas and holiday festivities have passed, it is still winter for quite a long time and usually I realize I am still overweight and uncomfortable.

Not this year!
  • Just so you know, there's a Year End Goal Challenge already happening. You can join it any time!
  • Riestrella--Thanks for mentioning! I must've missed that somehow!!