MRC Menu & Information Packet

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I've seen so many requests recently for menus, that I had an idea. I've searched and found many of the menus, information sheets, tip sheets, and guidelines. I'm combining them into one nice and neat pdf file. This is what I have:

Pre-Conditioning Instruction Sheet
    Meal Selector
    Meta-Slim Days 1-4
    Meta-Slim Days 5-10
    Meta-Slim Three Meal Plan
    Meta-Slim Plus
    Meta-Slim Plus Level 2
    Meta-Quick Menu
    Protocols and Guidelines
    Behavioral Change Instructions
    Nobody's Perfect: How You Can Stop Trying
    Restaurant Guide
    Water: How 8 Glasses A Day Keep Fat Away
    Plateaus Are Good Signs
    Plateau Busting Tips
    Beware The Feeder
    Product Sheet
    Product Selection Sheet
    Food Sheet

Did I forget anything?

So, my thoughts are I can e-mail this to anyone who wants a copy. I would post it, however, much of this is copyrighted material and 3FC does not allow posting of it. Then, if someone requests a copy, someone can just e-mail it to them.

Thoughts?
  • Thank you JenB72. This is exactly what I have been looking for. I can't locate everything I received when I did the diet a few years back. If you could email it to me at my (username here)@gmail.com that would be great!
  • Scottie, I just mailed it. Good luck and feel free to jump into our September Thread for additional support if you want.
  • Quote: I've seen so many requests recently for menus, that I had an idea. I've searched and found many of the menus, information sheets, tip sheets, and guidelines. I'm combining them into one nice and neat pdf file. This is what I have:

Pre-Conditioning Instruction Sheet
    Meal Selector
    Meta-Slim Days 1-4
    Meta-Slim Days 5-10
    Meta-Slim Three Meal Plan
    Meta-Slim Plus
    Meta-Slim Plus Level 2
    Meta-Quick Menu
    Protocols and Guidelines
    Behavioral Change Instructions
    Nobody's Perfect: How You Can Stop Trying
    Restaurant Guide
    Water: How 8 Glasses A Day Keep Fat Away
    Plateaus Are Good Signs
    Plateau Busting Tips
    Beware The Feeder
    Product Sheet
    Product Selection Sheet
    Food Sheet

Did I forget anything?

So, my thoughts are I can e-mail this to anyone who wants a copy. I would post it, however, much of this is copyrighted material and 3FC does not allow posting of it. Then, if someone requests a copy, someone can just e-mail it to them.

Thoughts?
    I would very much like a copy of this info...I have a couple of the menus still left but cannot find my other docs...today is my first day here..and I can't figure out how to send a private message with my email. I don't want to put my email address out for spammers. Can you tell me how to pm? Thanks Missey
  • Go to "User CP" in the upper left side of the screen and there should be an option to Private Message there.
  • Wow, Jen. This is awesome. I'd love to have a copy to mail my friend and just to keep. My email is tarahines at gmail dot com

Thanks!
  • You're so amazing!

There is a Meta Slim Plus Level 3 menu. I have it but haven't scanned it. If anyone needs it, I can provide it to them. It's for people over 300lbs.
  • Quote: Wow, Jen. This is awesome. I'd love to have a copy to mail my friend and just to keep. My email is tarahines at gmail dot com

Thanks!
    Just e-mailed it.

Candi, if you get a chance to scan it and want to include it in the pack, send me a PM and I'll send you my e-mail address.
  • I would love this too. Let me figure out how to PM you!
    Nichole
  • Could you send me the PDF also please? My email address is: [email protected]

Thank you for doing this for us Jen
  • Quote: Could you send me the PDF also please? My email address is: [email protected]

Thank you for doing this for us Jen
    Check your e-mail.
  • I would love a copy of all of the MRC stuff you have listedn. I have looked many places and could not find it!
    Thank you so much!

Ok so I am trying to put my email in and it is telling me that to be able to post e-mail addresses your post count must be 25 or greater....and i currently have 0 posts since I just registered....Can you give me your email and I will email you my email? he he he
  • trying to put my email in another way
    I think that might just work! Thank you for sending me your PDF file Jen, you Rock!!!
  • Just e-mailed it.
  • Thank you Jen, just got it! Going to the store and starting tomorrow! Really do appeciate your help on my tiny budget!!!!