Running Out Of Ip Foods

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: The butterscotch pudding actually has soy protein isolate as the second ingredient. I have to stay away from both soy and gluten. The chocolate shake, rtd mango, peach and mango, raspberry jelly, and pineapple banana are all gluten and soy free. I also drink the cappucino without any side effects. Hope this helps!
    Thank you so much for the correction. When I used the pudding it didn't. I had forgotten that the packets were re-formulated and new ones added.
  • Quote: WELL, I TRIED THIS RECIPE... I MIXED STRAWBERRY AND BANANA
    AND BLUEBERRY AND LEMON AND JUST DOUBLED THE WATER, EGG WHITES AND VANILLA. I AM JUST WAITING FOR THEM TO COOL. THANK YOU AGIAN. I HOPE THIS TURNS OUT AS GOOD AS IM HOPING
    when you go down to wi make sure you stock up on extracts and spices you can add to things, I have found if you add different flavours it makes it a whole lot easier. If possible find some davinci sugar free syrups or because you are so remote you might have to order that stuff online.
  • Quote: when you go down to wi make sure you stock up on extracts and spices you can add to things, I have found if you add different flavours it makes it a whole lot easier. If possible find some davinci sugar free syrups or because you are so remote you might have to order that stuff online.
    WE ACTUALLY HAVE A ESPRESSO SHOP HERE SO I CAN USE THE S/F SYRUPS HERE'S ANOTHER KINDA WEIRD QUESTION. I FLY HOME ON WEDNESDAY AND I AM ON THE PLANE FOR 3.5 HOURS AND I HAVE A APPT FOR MY WI RIGHT WHEN I GET OFF THE PLANE. DO YOU THINK SITTING ON THAT DANG THING FOR THAT LONG WILL CAUSE WATER RETENTION AND CAUSE ME TO WEIGH MORE? IF SO, DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE ENOUGH TO EVEN COUNT (I KNOW IT ALL COUNTS) IM JUST WONDERING IF I SHOULD RESCHEDULE MY WI FOR THURS...
  • Quote: WE ACTUALLY HAVE A ESPRESSO SHOP HERE SO I CAN USE THE S/F SYRUPS HERE'S ANOTHER KINDA WEIRD QUESTION. I FLY HOME ON WEDNESDAY AND I AM ON THE PLANE FOR 3.5 HOURS AND I HAVE A APPT FOR MY WI RIGHT WHEN I GET OFF THE PLANE. DO YOU THINK SITTING ON THAT DANG THING FOR THAT LONG WILL CAUSE WATER RETENTION AND CAUSE ME TO WEIGH MORE? IF SO, DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE ENOUGH TO EVEN COUNT (I KNOW IT ALL COUNTS) IM JUST WONDERING IF I SHOULD RESCHEDULE MY WI FOR THURS...
    I would probably honestly reschedule for the next day so that you can get a good nights sleep and weigh first thing in the morning. I don't know if weighing in after flying would make you weigh more or not.