CrossFit Newbie

• Well, I tried CrossFit for the first time yesterday. It took me about 30 minutes to get though the WOD (Workout of the Day). It kicked my butt! According to my Polar watch, I burned 300 calories in 30 minutes!

I'm pretty sore today. My friend who just now became certified in CrossFit said that she is always sore after every workout and she has been doing it for a year now. And let me tell you, she looks awesome!

I'm completely sold on it. However, CrossFit gym memberships aren't very cheap....
  • Lucky! I wish there were a Crossfit near me. I'd love to try it for a while.

Whenever I feel uninspired to go and exercise, I watch crossfit videos on youtube and get some inspiration to start kicking @ss!
  • You know, there is so much stuff that you could use at home to do CrossFit. Ad you could always gradually buy equipment. if you are watching those videos, you can see the proper form to use as well.
  • I'm currently doing NROLW--at the gym. But after I'm finished with that it might be an idea to start doing the Crossfit WODs. There's no reason I couldn't do those workouts at my regular gym.