75 days in, 30lbs gone pics included

• So yes I'm a picture whore, but I find it's the only way I can get a decent reality check.

So I went away to a cottage last week, I did drink (but only skinny girl margaritas) and I did binge 1 night, I tried my best to make healthy choices and was down a pound this week!

I also got a new scale which added 6lbs to my weight so I changed my starting weight as well....

I'm so happy to see my tummy going down, after 2 kids and an unhealthy lifestyle my little 5 ft 3 frame couldn't handle that weight. So here's my progress after 2.5 months can't wait to see what the next 2.5 months have in store for me! Keep it up everyone!

• thats awesome!! lookin good girlll !
  • Wow! What a difference! I bet you'd see even more of a difference if you put on the top you were wearing in your first picture. Well done!!!
  • LOL Ok so I just took a new pic, so happens I am wearing that shirt today! LOL I can't wait until it's too big!

ETA: And thank you everyone. I love seeing everyone's transformations, your stories help me to keep going and I'm so happy to have found such a great online support group! Cheers!
  • Wow, you can really tell a difference wearing the same shirt! You are looking great- keep up the awesome work!
  • Congrats! You look great and can tell a big difference!