NSV - I'm not INVISIBLE!!

• I have felt invisible to the opposite sex for *soooo lonnnggg*. But at the gym tonight, a guy came up to me and ended up chatting with me for my whole hour on the elliptical. To top it off, he was the kind of guy who I would have looked at once and assumed he was *way* out of my league.

How exciting is that?! Apparently, at the gym, where I am not dressed well, sweaty and gross, someone thought I was attractive enough to approach!! Insane!!!! And when he asked how much longer I was going to be there, and I explained that I'm there everyday, usually for at least an hour, he genuinely said "Wow, whats the motivation??" ... As if the fact that I am fat and trying to lose weight wasn't apparent. ... Wow.

• Awesome! My favorite part is that he asked you the motivation is....probably digging for info like "I'm going on a cruise with my boyfriend in February."
  • Woot! How exciting! It's nice to feel pretty again, you deserve it!!
  • Love it!
  • Aw...what a fun NSV! A little flirtation always makes time at the gym pass a little faster (as long as it's not from some super creeper...) . Get it, giiiiirl!
  • How awesome!! So, did you get a number?
  • Quote: How awesome!! So, did you get a number?
    I'm not single - I just thoroughly enjoyed the attention for once after years of being completely ignored. It was cute though, we carried a conversation for a bit, then he left, went out the door and turned around and came back to ask for my number. No, he didn't get it.
  • this made me smile