Biggest Loser Season 12- Are You Ready?!

You're on Page 10 of 21
Go to
  • I have always been a big fan of ANNA

but set up or not that was uncalled for about the two kids at the weigh in. I hope the producers set that up and she didn't do it on her own.

I will say the whole CANDY FIASCO and Bob being sooooo was one of the worst "reality" skits evvv-errrr!
  • that was definitely an odd episode. If Jen was such a downer to the whole house, why were we not shown any of it until one random comment last week? And other than Vinny's hissy fit, we didn't really see anything except people talking about how awful she is, not anything awful that she actually DID. Based on what I was seeing, she was one of my favorites on the show. She seemed like a very hard worker and she pulled amazing numbers considering her injury and the fact that she has been on CRUTCHES part of the time! Granted, she is a little Bob-obsessed, but I don't think that was apparent before last night either.

But I am not surprised that the Black team decided to eat one of their own. I think they expected that when they got down to 9 people, they'd shuffle the teams so I think they thought this would make them seem like less of a threat to new teammates on their new teams - proof that they are willing to send home another (former) Black team member, even if we know that Joe and Antone will never vote for each other regardless of what team they are on. I suspect that even though Sunny voted with them last night, they consider her expendable, though.

And yes, PLEASE get Bonnie OFF MY TV. She has got to be the single most annoying BL contestant I have ever seen and while I haven't watched every single series, I've seen most of them. And that screeching when she is push to actually exercise? I pity the others having to try to focus on their own workouts while listening to that caterwauling.
  • Oh yes, Bonnie needs an attitude adjustment big time. I have never seen weight loss numbers so low this early into a season. Even last year the numbers were higher. Why is Vinny not losing double digits? I don't get it...
  • I thought Bonnie would do better once Bob got his hands on her... but it looks like everyone had a bad week this week.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit during the Halloween stunts... knowing now how they probably filmed in what... June? lol... and in another challenge they said how hot it was and showed the 2 guys sitting in ice water after, so you know it wasn't fall weather.
  • In Anna's defense, since we know this stuff is edited all over the place. Maybe the lovebirds HAVE been slacking off and doing all kinds of things not in the best interest and we just arent being shown it. She mentioned sleep quite pointedly. We aren't going to be shown it until an episode where one gets eliminated or is at least seriously up for elimination.

Thats how it usually works. Jen was pulling big numbers so we only saw great stuff. But last week they had to start the clue in so that they didnt upset as many people this week. This is all edited after the fact so they can spin it any way they need. They have people to watch it and say "oooooh you know Jen was painted as kind of heroic in episode 2 so you might want to start edging that out in 5 and really trash her in 6 so people dont tune out when their favorite is eliminated. We can really see that she''l be pulling well in the prime market for this show"...etc.

Quite frankly its always surprising to me how at any given moment they seem to have tons of trash video on each player but I guess stick me in a dessert for 6 "weeks" with brutal workouts and way way low food and I would probably vent spleen on anyone if someone was willing to listen.
  • I watched this week's episode twice. ( I need a life.) I focused on Bonnie during the competition. I think everyone decided she would be better help if she stayed around the spot where the others were dumping their apples maybe picking up any that were dropped. That's all I could figure as to her just standing around outside the maze.

Just wondering.....
  • Quote: I watched this week's episode twice. ( I need a life.) I focused on Bonnie during the competition. I think everyone decided she would be better help if she stayed around the spot where the others were dumping their apples maybe picking up any that were dropped. That's all I could figure as to her just standing around outside the maze.

Just wondering.....
    I was confused about this too. Maybe she has a minor injury?
  • Yeah, I had meant to comment on that. Probably she started to whine about it being too hard for her to walk through the maze and carry apples and they all said fine, just stay there and pick up any that fall because no one could stand to hear about her being 63 years old one more time.
  • Great show tonight! I was extremely impressed with the weightlosses. That said--I was sorry to see Jess go home.
  • I couldn't believe all the drama over the team changes lol
  • Jess?
    Geez, they missed their chance to send Bonnie home! To me, she's the most annoying player on the show. I dont care that she holds everyone back in challenges; I understand she has an injury. But her constant crying, wailing, dramatics drive me crazy.
    Jess was awesome. Clearly they thought she was too much of a threat.
  • Goodness these people were drama queens over the trainers! Don't they realize Bob isn't going home with them?
  • I can't believe we got thisclose to getting rid of Bonnie, but no, ugh, this is the week Joe decides to go with strategy and keeping the weakest player over everything else, even if he screwed his current teammate in the process.

I am also annoyed that it was the rest of the teams voting because if it had just been the red team, Bonnie would have lost on percentages.

I'm guessing this "week" was more like 12 days or something because no way they ALL pulled crazy numbers like that.

And all the kudos to Sunny for a 9 lb loss? Nope. She GAINED 5 last week, so she's at a net of 4 lbs loss spread over 2 weeks. In Biggest Loser terms, that's terrible!

But overall, I like the new teams and was glad to see that Anna did in fact get some great losses for her team this week. And even though Bonnie did better than usual, she was still the lowest of everyone. Guess what Bonnie, it's not your trainer, it's YOU. Followed of course by Vinny. Still no excuses why a big and young guy like that is getting such lousy numbers. He started 20 lbs lower than Antone and John, now he weighs more than both of them - 25 lbs more than John!! I think he must be cheating on food, I can't imagine what else could be going on.
  • Ramon's Tats
    Okay it is now officially driving me crazy... when Ramon weighs in, his tattoo on his right shoulder (deltoid) looks to me like it is something in the shape of a crest, but I keep thinking that the producers are blurring it - it looks like it is solid black. In the water slide challenge, he had that tat covered with a bandage! I am dying to know what BL doesn't want us to see... anyone have any ideas?
  • I missed the first part of the show, so how/why did the new teams come about? I think it's fair; the blue team didn't stand an chance otherwise.

Bob's original team is way too attached to him. Everyone was kind of upset, I get that, but his team is too emotionally involved.

So glad Anna got to show what she can do. I always had to wonder if it was the fact that she had the older groupl that was "holding her back".

Ramone's upcoming reaction to Jess going home kind of makes me crazy. I get that he didn't want his gf to go home, but "they betrayed me, and it doesn't matter that we are a team anymore..."? Really? He is so in his 20's. Or maybe I'm just too cynical...