I feel fantastic!

• I have only been on IP for 3 weeks, I feel so energized even with my new baby. He wakes me upo at 7 am everyday and I am up and at it. I also use to experience really really bad menstral cramps, which I havent since I started. Its funny what some diet changed will do for you. I always thought I was eating healthy before too, people would even compliment me on how healthy I ate. Yet I worked out all the time and lost maybe 1lb a week... IP is a savior.. So far! I have lsot about 10lbs since I started, but the main thing is I feel really amazing.. and all your stories are inspiring too.. so thanks for that!! I am opptimistic that by Christmas I will be really close to were I need to be.. Yay for us!
  • your post is inspirational! thanks for sharing!! I'm feeling super-energized too! Yay for all of us!
  • Yah for us again! I feel much more energetic and happier since I have been on IP. My cholesterol and blood sugar were much much lower since being on IP.

I also turned to IP as I was not losing through my own efforts.
  • Isn't it amazing what eating right does for a person! I feel awesome too. On the cramp thing though, mine are worse on the program. It gets better each time though. Funny how everything is so different for everyone.
  • I feel fantastic myself, if I wouldn't have the problem with my hip I would be **** on wheels....lol....I already had lots of energy but now its even more. I don't let my hip stop me most of the time, just can't do things as fast as I used to is all. Hopefully with all of the Vitamin's I have started taking my cartridge will start to rebuild and ease the problems
  • Awesome! So glad you are feeling so good
    I was the same with the comments about my healthy eating but this takes things to a whole other level I guess. I would have to say I eat alot more protein then I ever did and less carb loaded veggies....it works and its awesome