Now I know..I am my worst critic

• I had a birthday party to go to and didn't quit feel comfortable with myself to wear clothing that hugs my body. I decided that I should just go with it and found the cutest outfit that I had sitting in the back of my closet. I got so many compliments on my looks and how nicely my clothes fit my body. Now I know what it feels like to look and feel like a million bucks. I have always hid behind people when my pictures are being taken but it was different after all the compliments i received. I haven't met my mini goal yet but 15.8 lb is a good start. This just gave me the motivation to continue my weight loss journey. Sorry I don't have any pictures to post because my friend has all the pictures.

I have 3FC to thank because when I get discouraged I think of all the goals that many of you have met. This site is truly an inspiration. Thank you all for the support.
  • Congratulations! Its so good to feel good about yourself and wearing a nice dress and getting compliments is sure to make you feel a million bucks!
    It's nice to hear that someone else is overly critical of themselves as well
    Congrats and I look forward to seeing you reach your mini goal
  • Congrats! I love hearing those complements too.
  • Ryler Congrats!

I love your avitar- I know I have seen the virtual shopping person before but I can't remember. Can you tell me how you found it?
  • I used www.mvm.com

I created two different models and combined it in photoshop. Hope this helps.