Hello... and here we go!

• Hey all! I'm excited to be here and to see so many people that are so helpful and friendly! This is a new way of support for me, but I am hopeful to make some new friends on here and to learn a lot (and maybe even help others!).

I am trying to look through and find a good spot for me... sometimes it seems like some of these threads are so long that it's kind of weird to jump in at the end or even in the middle (especially of a challenge), but it looks as though all are very welcoming.

I'm looking forward to starting this lifelong journey!
  • Welcome! Don't worry about jumping into a thread part way through a challenge, it happens all the time. Everyone's very nice and supportive here, so if you find a topic/sub forum/challenge that you like, just pop in and you'll be included with open arms
  • Thanks Michi!
  • Welcome and good luck with your goals!!! I second that... jump in where ever you feel you are comfy There is lots of support here, lots of us are all in the same boat and love to give/get encouragement from others...middle of a challenge or not - you are always welcomed to join in!!!!