Freshman 15 to Gym Rat :)) 40 pounds. 5"4

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Both pictures are during college formals
    I am usually around 159, but when i started college I went up to around 167 pounds.
    I started to diet and exercise after being fed up with constantly being embarrassed by some family members.
    I am extremely happy at 125 but now I am motivated to reach 115-120 and I really want to be fit )

169.jpg
    125.jpg

• Hey well done! You look so healthy and sexy!
  • Well done! you look amazing! And I LOVE the dress in your after shot

Can I ask what diet/exercise plan you follow? And how long it took you to reach Goal? Just cos I'm nosy haha.
  • Thank You Both!!
    and its not nosy!

I started working out dieting right after Christmas and reached 125 around June-6 months.

I workout everyday for at least one hour. My favorite machine is the stair climber but i have started to go on the elliptical.

For me, it is more important that I change what I ate since before I usually bought chips or something from a fast food place.

I work at a front desk that is open 24hrs, therefore my sleep patter could be strange-such as staying up till 6am waking up at 1pm then eating breakfast, working out, lunch then sleep. So, i may not eat a full three meals in a day or I would if I was awake longer.

for breakfast i usually eat: egg whites with a chopped veggies/toast or banana/rice cake or peanut butter/cottage cheese w. a fruit

snacks(which i started carrying to campus)-less than a handful of almonds and chocolate skim milk or fruit sometimes a nutrition bar or jello and applesauce

lunch is usually -tuna(with lettuce and a bit of dressing)or wheat waffle w. peanut butter or omelets with chicken and veggie

dinner is similar to the snacks since i usually go to sleep early
  • fantastic job, you look great
  • wtg!!
  • Great job!
  • CONGRATS!!!! You look amazing!
  • You look awesome. I gained most of my weight during colllege as well, so I completely understand. Congrats!
  • Congratulations! You look fantastic.
  • Beautiful! Well done!
  • I don't know how to edit my signature, but way to go everyone~
  • Wow, congratulations! It's clear that you worked really hard this year.
  • Congratulations!! I'm super motivated by your progress, especially since we have almost the exact same stats. I have 20 more lbs to go, and I can't wait to go into maintenance!

Off-topic but, where did you get the white dress from? It's so pretty and flattering!
  • Congrats!!!