Yay~!

• I have a good NSV to share! I was just going through my clothes and getting rid of the ones that are too big (4 garbage bags and counting (!)...) , which is a victory in and of itself because I'm facing a fear to part with them "in case I ever need them again".. and then I see them.

Shorts I wore while playing rugby in high school.
    aka shorts I wore when I was in the best physical shape of my life.
    aka shorts that I couldn't get over my hips 6 months ago.

So I try them on, and they slide right on. My mouth flopped open, but I'm so stoked! Considering I've only been out of highschool for 3 years, maybe I'm too young to be happy about high school clothes fitting, but I don't care!

What's your latest clothing NSV?
  • Wow that's great, girl! I don't have one to share...yet!
  • Nice going! Doesn't matter when they're from. It's always awesome to have old clothes fit.
  • That's great! :-D I love trying on something I don't think is going to fit and realizing - holy crap! it does! Today I tried on a size 8 skirt/shirt outfit that I have loved for years and just knew wouldn't fit. The skirt zipped right up!
  • Nothing of my own to share yet - but good for you!! Trying on old clothes and seeing them fit is an awesome feeling I look forward to soon...

Great work - keep it up!!
  • Yay for you! Getting back into any old clothes is exciting!

I was in Lane Bryant the other day, shopping the clearance rack, when I saw a pair of size 1 jeans. I tried them on - just for giggles - and I could zip them up! Now they are definitely NOT fit for public viewing yet, but for $8, I bought them. They WILL fit soon!