FINALLY! A Small bit of Success!

• I've been here off and on for the past year or so - lots of lurking because I was just so frustrated at my lack of progress. Low calorie, low fat, constant exercise just wasn't working for me so I felt like a big old failure.

Finally, I found something that seems to work for me. I've been low carbing since the end of May and I've lost over 40 pounds!!! I know that might not seem like much but I've NEVER lost over 40 pounds in my life!!!

I can't tell much of a difference visually but my clothes are definitely fitting better and I'm fitting into jeans that I haven't been able to wear for years.
  • Not seem like much? I can't imagine anyone thinking losing 40 lbs. isn't much! Heck it's awesome! A great big congrats to you! Finding what works for you is absolutely awesome! You have much to be proud of! Woohoooo!!!!
  • 40 lbs is awesome! Congrats
  • WAHOOOOO!!! Congrats!!! SO glad you found something that works for you! 40lbs is amazing! Keep it up!
  • 40 lbs is great!!! I just hit 40 lbs lost too, and I know how much work it takes! Kudos to you, keep it up =)
  • Way to go!!!
  • That's terrific! I also find it much easier to lose weight when I eat low carb. Congratulations!
  • That is no small bit of success.
    IT'S HUGE!!
    Way to go.
    You've got this.
  • That is AWESOME! You're doing so great, keep it up! And I'm so happy for you, that you found something that works!
  • congratulations!
    that's amazing! I do find that cutting carbs speeds weight loss up for me, but I can never cut them out of more than one meal a day.

How much more are you looking to lose?
  • Awesome!!! Yahooo!!
  • Wow! Thanks for all the support!!! It's been a busy week so I haven't been able to check it but what a boost to come and find all this support waiting for me.

Sally15: Ultimately I'm looking to get down to about 150 or so but we'll see how it goes. In the meantime I'm setting smaller goals so I don't get overwhelmed.
  • 40 lbs is HUGE!!! Great work!! You have every right to be thrilled - keep it up!!
  • 40 lbs is a major loss! Congrats!
  • Great Job that is Awesome!!! I am so happy for you keep it up.