Giant, Huge, Amazing NSV

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know I just posted one yesterday, but I HAVE to share this. The doc took me off of my diabetes meds today! I was diagnosed in July '09 and had pretty good numbers by October when they cut my dose in half. I have been on that dose since then. Today I was told that I have it covered with diet and exercise and I don't need the meds! I'll take fruits, veggies, and the gym over pills any day.
  • That is WONDERFUL!!!!!!
  • FANTASTIC!! That's so exciting, WTG Roxy!!
  • That is a great big HUGE NSV!!!! Congratulations for doing what you needed to do to better your health!!!!!
  • YAY!!!! That's fantastic news, congratulations!!!
  • AMAZING NSV! Congratulations on working so hard to improve your health.
  • Wow, well done!
  • That is a major win! Congrats!
  • Excellent! Keep up the great work.
  • Roxy - you can post a NSV every day if you want to! That is the most fantastic news. Isn't it just amazing how little it actually takes to get back into "normal" mode? Not that 77 pounds is a "little" accomplishment, but think of the huge difference this has made in THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! You go, girl!

Lin
  • Wow! If there were ever an NSV worthy of being described as "Giant, Huge AND Amazing"...this is it!

GREAT JOB ROXY!!
  • That's incredible!
  • Thanks everyone. I am so happy, I am just through the roof. That is my proudest NSV ever!
  • definitely giant, huge and amazing!!

I have a pet peeve about when people say "oh, she deserves to" something. Because mostly stuff is good luck or bad luck and it's not about worthy people deserving good things. But in this case, you absolutely DESERVE it because of all the hard work and effort and good decision making that you did to EARN this wonderful, wonderful reward for your efforts.
  • That is so awesome!!! WooHoo!