3 weeks makes a difference!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just started my weight loss program 3 weeks ago, and not only is the scale moving, but there have been a couple changes that I didn't expect so soon!

- I've lost 18 pounds!

- My left foot, which has been swollen on and off for the last couple years, is no longer swollen! I've never been so happy to see veins on the top of my foot!

- I pulled on a fitted scrub top that I haven't worn in a couple years, and it slid right on! No snagging on my stomach, no hitching up on my butt when I walk! Yes, I cried in the bathroom this morning.... Happy tears!

I've got a lot to lose, so nobody has really noticed the difference in me, but my shirt tells the tale! I'm super excited! These little victories help me so much when I'm really feeling like I'm just not in the mood to think about being good.
  • congrats!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • WTG! Thank God for NSVs cos relying on physical appearance alone can be a damper. Keep it up!
  • GREAT work, awesome to see these results and celebrate them
  • Great result! Here's to another successful month!
  • Wow! That is awesome. Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing to help you trim down your weight?
  • Great job! You must feel amazing - and you should! I'm very happy for you.
  • Awesome! I love these little victories, they are so important in keeping dedicated and motivated.

• Good job! May your happy mood motivate you to stick to whatever you're doing that seems to be working so well!
  • Yay, great job!!

I love little victories, they keep me happy all week!
  • Quote: Wow! That is awesome. Congrats. If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing to help you trim down your weight?
    I'm doing Optifast and exercising. I have 5 small meals a day that consist of shakes, bars and soups. They add up to about 800 calories. I can have certain veggies also. I'm walking on my elliptical 25 min 3 times per week.

I never thought that I would choose to lose weight this way, but I have so much to lose, and I HATE trying to figure what I can and can't eat! This is so much easier. I have to weigh in and have my BP check weekly and see my PA every other week. Once I get closer to my goal, I'll start working my way back to more regular food and less plan food. The first thing that people always say is "Fine! You can take it off, but can you KEEP it off?" I've never been able to take it off, so let's do that first! It's broken my habit of eating out, which is the biggest hurdle for me, so I'm happy with that!
  • That's awesome! Well done!
    I can't wait until I can start fitting into some of my smaller clothes again!
  • Congratulations!!
    You can do this!
  • Hooray! WTG!!!
  • great job!!!! i feel your pain i have lost 25lbs and althoug i have noticed differences not many have. But thats ok cuz WE are doing this for ourselves anyway. : )