Piercings/Tattoos as Rewards

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Yes, yes and yes!! I'm so excited that there are other people out there who want to get tattoos as rewards for weight loss!! I plan on getting three tattoos over the course of my weight loss journey. One of a panda (design pending) for calmness and coming to terms with myself, one turbulent image of koi (design also pending) to represent balance and struggle. Then finally one of the rear-end of a 370z with a Nismo bodykit. Because they are absolutely bad-*** cars and one of my ultimate not-health related prizes!

I am so glad I found this alternative lifestyle type deal. This is amazing.
  • I just decided that today is my beginning of a new lifestyle...and as I was cutting up the biggest watermelon of my life, I figured if I reward myself with $1 for every pound I lose, by the time i hit my goal, I should have enough for some sort of hot mama tattoo. I'm thinking I want it on my side, I'm not sure what yet. I'm so in love with tattoos, I have a few already but nothing in any place good...because I've never been comfortable with my body enough to go for it. Lets do this ladies.
  • I'm really like to get some kind of progression tattoo... one specific to my weight loss journey... one tiny bit done for every 10lbs, or every mini goal, and when I reach goal weight it will be complete. I'm not sure on the design yet, though.
  • This is a great idea. A tattoo would be a perfect way to celebrate the huge achievement we are all going for. I think I will wait until I reach my goal, though. That gives me plenty of time to think about my next tattoo!
  • Going to get my belly button pierced again and this time it won't be crooked lol grrrr gotta lose my pudge and then it's on
  • I have a couple pf tatts already and am planning on my next one when I reach onederland. I'm considering working out a stone/tattoo ratio because getting my stomach done at this size was PAINFUL!
  • Im definitely getting a new tattoo when i get to my goal weight. I want a water color floral splay on my left upper arm. I have a few smaller ones i want as well but havent planned where ill put them. I had some planned for my stomach, but pregnancy/stretcg marks/ c-section scar ruined those plans lol.
  • After my first 11lbs (I feel like it's breaking the I've only lost 10lbs mindset...LOL) I'm going to get my nose re-pierced. I don't have a goal weight as of yet, but when I can get back into my size 10/12 pants I want to gift myself a cover up tattoo. My first tattoo was my oldest son's name and it's small and very fuzzy. I'd like to cover that.
  • I already promised myself that I'll get a new tattoo when I reach my final goal. It'll be a big one, flowers starting under my left breast, wrapping around my side and ending at the top of my left butt cheek.

I like the idea of getting a couple smaller ones to celebrate smaller goals though. I need to lose 80 pounds, and I'm going to get discouraged if that is my only goal. So, maybe I can do something, tattoos, maybe nipple piercing at the 20 pound milestones.
  • I would love to repierce my nipples. I took them out because they kept getting trapped under my boobs and pulling. Which hurt. I'd probably do it after skin surgery and a breast lift.
  • I am interested in one thing: is it possible to compare the feeling of the process of piercing the nipples with wearing these nipple clamps in terms of pain? I have small breasts and my nipples seem to curl inward. I would like to get pierced so that my nipples are always visible