Country Workout DVDs?

• I mainly do Zumba for exercise, but I've been wanting to add in some country. Any suggestions for good country/western/line dancing dvds? Something fun that's an actual workout?

Dance off the Inches offers 2 country dance dvds by Amy Blackburn (click links for preview video clips):

Country Line Dance (35 min/beginner)

and

Country Line Dance Party (40 min/beginner-intermediate)

Has anyone tried either of these? What are your thoughts? The first (beginner) video looks as vigorous as Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease (fun and nice-looking, but not really a workout). I'll probably go see which of these videos Walmart has. Or let me know if you have any other country workout dvd suggestions.

Thanks!
  • I am interested too. I looked at the short clips. I think I prefer Country Line Dance Party. I put it on my Amazon list for my next order.
    Let me know if you decide to buy one and how you like it.
  • I bought Country Line Dance Party! from Walmart yesterday for $9. I only had time for the 15 minute Steps Guide and the Warmup (total 20 min), but I like it so far They're mixing in country steps with fitness steps, so I think it'll be a decent workout. Do the Steps Guide first, so you know the dance steps during the walk-throughs. I'll repost after I try the entire dvd (hopefully this evening).
  • Quote: I bought Country Line Dance Party! from Walmart yesterday for $9. I only had time for the 15 minute Steps Guide and the Warmup (total 20 min), but I like it so far They're mixing in country steps with fitness steps, so I think it'll be a decent workout. Do the Steps Guide first, so you know the dance steps during the walk-throughs. I'll repost after I try the entire dvd (hopefully this evening).
    Sounds good. I will check Walmart too before I order at Amazon. It is $19 here in Canada but Walmart might be cheaper than Amazon.