Yoga Video Recommendations

• Hello!

I (long ago) once did a yoga video and it was so-so. But I'd like to try again as a way to change up my C25K and gym routine. Does anyone have any yoga videos they would recommend?

Thanks!
  • I've tried a few in my day... but for some reason MTV Yoga was my favorite. Power yoga and the normal. I like them both. Maybe it's the music, the break down of the moves, or just the way it MOVES threw the moves that I like. I hate the videos that have you move 3 positions then hold downward dog for 5 minutes, then repeat for 45 minutes. (Yes, there are those out there).
  • I really like "Yoga for Wimps" because it was good for beginners like myself and you could still feel it working
  • Anything with Rodney Yee! He is the best teacher, has the best voice and is not hard to look at! His A.M Yoga has five 20-25 minute workouts for Monday through Friday. This is a good place to start. All of his dvds are great.
  • I just started doing the "Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga" dvd and it's fantastic if you're looking for a challenging power yoga type of workout. It's supposed to be a 6-8 week program with 3 levels. I've only done level 1 so far, which is 35 mins. There are a lot of warrior poses (i.e: squats and lunges!) and plank flows (i.e: push-ups!). I've definitely been all sweaty afterwards! I'm really impressed with what a great workout it's been so far and highly recommend the dvd!
  • Jillian Michaels Yoga Dvd. I did it once and pretty much collapsed after. I have not done much yoga at all, I am mostly cardio and weight training, but that yoga kicked my butt!