20 pounds GONE!

• It's official. I've lost over 20 lbs!!!

20 down, 10ish to go!!!

Just having a little party here

I should post befores & afters.

• CONGRATULATIONS! Only 10 more to go. You can do it! And yes, please post before and afters!!
  • You have some pics you can post? I'm really curious because my goal is about the same as yours!
  • Congrats! How long did it take you & how did you lose the 20 lbs? Please share
  • Did you seriously start in June? Holy moly that's fast! Congrats!
  • Thanks

I started in April, but didn't really get into the serious, consistent exercise for a bit after that. I would say it took me 2 months to lose the 20lbs. It took working out on average 6 days/week (1-2 times/day) and calorie counting. I wasn't perfect, but bounced back each time I faltered.

pics, hmm... I think I need to take an 'after' before I can post the ugly 'before'...
  • Congrats! Thats impressive because I remember reading your post about how much you were struggling with bingeing and inactivity. And I could totally relate. Seeing that you've bounced back is total inspiration for me to keep going before I undo everything!
  • Aw, that's great to hear, skinnyelle.

I had 3 setbacks since starting: one early on exercise hault which lasted quite a while, one 2 day binge where afterward I threw myself into exercise and bounced back in 3 days, and this last challenge where I wasn't working out for a week and binged for most of those days. That one took me a week to bounce back from, and is exactly where I am now. Working out & eating better... and down 20!
  • Congrats!!!! That's awesome!!